Chapter 5 - Pooja is targeted

Pooja slaps the lady constable. The Inspector takes Pooja and Kabir for custody. 

30 minutes before,

Kabir and Pooja stopped walking as the police jeep is on their way. Few police and constables are on their duty. On the other side, there is a chariot of god accompanied by many people singing devotional songs. 

Pooja - "What the hell is this! Now, this procession interrupted our way

Pooja - "What the hell is this! Now, this procession interrupted our way. Everything is because of you, buffoon!"

Kabir - "Hello, madam... You are not supposed to call me as a buffoon. Also, it is your mistake by pouring coffee on my face and then you run into this forest. You deserve all this. Now people would beat drums that would bleed our ears. Enjoy it. Why can't you dance?"

Pooja - "You are a buffoon... I won't change that. Its your mistake to call me as fool. You deserve the punishment."

Kabir - "You are a mosquito, then." (He clapped his hands loudly for smashing a mosquito to tease Pooja that fuelled her ego)

Pooja signs him to close his mouth in an arrogant manner that irked Kabir The deity procession is nearing them and many devotees are dancing for the religious songs

Pooja signs him to close his mouth in an arrogant manner that irked Kabir The deity procession is nearing them and many devotees are dancing for the religious songs. Kabir pushed Pooja into the dancing area and she bumped into one of the devotees (lady). The lady in saffron dress dragged Pooja's hands for dance but remained reluctant and stares her. When she tries to get out of the dancing area, the lady didn't allow her to move, "It's a sin if you stop dancing on deity procession..." (she says and dances simultaneously)

Kabir gives a derisive smile to him. The lady too abandoned her way. Pooja pushed the lady fell down and she moves to Kabir. The lady was hurt and she gets up and confronts Pooja.

The lady - "Don't you know basic manners? You are disrespecting god's devotess by doing such ill things. You were the one who desire to dance with us and you are behaving rude."

Pooja - "Oh, please stop it."

The lady and Pooja gets indulged in a heated argument. As it is ladies argument, none of the males and even police interfere in this. The procession continues. Kabir is laughing at Pooja's situation who is standing near her. The lady was misunderstood Kabir's laugh and she scolds Kabir too, thus Kabir and Pooja joined against the lady.