~*Chapter 3*~

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:★,。・:*:・

ℐ𝒾𝒹𝒶'𝓈 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱:

After splitting up from the group I had to take a deep breath. I hated going home actually scratch that I hate being anywhere my friends aren't.

You see growing up I was raised to be the perfect little successor for not only my family's business but as a hero to "replace" my brother. Just thinking about it pisses me off! It has always been Tensei this Tensei that.

And after he had got hurt it made it 100% worse that's it actually crazy, so that's when I really started to feel hatred not only towards my family but towards my brother.

I used to love my brother i looked up towards him as he had not only the peoples hearts as a hero but he had my whole family's heart and I wanted that. But as I got older I saw just how spoiled he was. And when he got hurt it made it so much worse it's like he went from acting like a childish teen as an adult to acting like a full blown toddler as an adult.

And so that's where my facade comes from that perfect little class present that's a try hard in every thing like following the rules, that's not me at all!. I love to play around!, i love to be stupid sometimes not having to think about this and that and get in trouble for things not involving grades!

I just want to act like a true teen! And when I met my friends I got to be that teen and I will always be grateful for them for the rest of my life.

As I'm thinking about all this I finally stop in front of the gates of my house. *sighhhhh* "let's do this and get it over with".

Entering the house I close the door to be greeted by my mother. "Iida we're have you been?" She asks in her formal tone standing there with crossed arms. "At school?" I say in expiration. "School? Since when was school lasted this long I thought you get out at 12?!" She said in a scoff. "No mother I have gotten out at 2:30 every day since school started" I say in a bored tone as I walk to the stairs.

"And where do you think you're going ?" She said harshly as she walks in front of me." To pack for a sleepover which you said I could go to weeks ago and also which is on your phone calendar and fridge?" I say looking at her. "Mhm well who is going to take care of your brother? he comes home tomorrow from physical therapy and both me and your father will be in meetings all day!" She said rasing her voice.

"Well I've asked you this ahead of time hire one of those house aids you got when he first got hurt and needed help, this sleep over is a study sleep over I need it to help for a up coming test that I KNOW you won't want me to fail" I say getting more agitated. "Mhm fine and you better watch you tone with me boy!" She yells as I walk away.

Yea i totally just lied it's a regular sleep over, but why would I tell her that? So I can stay here acting like a servant to my no good older brother? Hell naw it will be a COLD day in hell before that happens.

I can't wait to cuddle with everyone and get to eat Shoto's cooking hopefully they make their famous brownie cookies!.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:★,。・:*:・