Chapter 1

I wish I could say my life was simple. I wish I could just wake up every morning with a smile on my face ready to take on the day but, unfortunately, that's not my reality. I struggle to get up on time, I even struggle to get out of bed in the morning. I wish I could find more meaning to what I am doing on the daily. That's why I went to UA. Finally, a chance to make what seemed like a useless existence worth it. I want to use my abilities for good, help other people so they don't have to be scared anymore. So people can walk freely and without worry anymore. Ever since All might showed up though, that didn't seem to be a problem. Crime seemed to almost disappear once he showed up. *Maybe I'm not even cut out for this hero stuff- *

But I'm getting off track here. Tomorrow, it's my first day at UA. My shot at being something better. Maybe finding somewhere I belong, somewhere I can finally feel appreciated. I shake my head. Realizing I've been staring at the wall for about thirty minutes, lost in thought. *What am I doing?* I find myself asking as I hop out of my chair at my desk to head to bed. I change into more comfortale clothes, a black loose crop top and some black sweatpants and matching black socks. I sneak a glance at my phone to check the time, *midnight? already?* I mentally kick myself in my head as I crawl into bed, knowing damn well I'm not going to bed any time soon. I try to message my best friend, Mina Ashido, to see if she's awake and as terrified as I am for tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

Today: 11:00 am

The love of my life:

im- terrified but we got this dw

bitch :
girl- i have no faith in myself i wanna curl up and die

The love of my life:

girl shut your mouth we got this on lock. I'll walk over to your place tomorrow and we can walk to school together alr? stop stressing.

bitch:

ughhh whatever man i'll be glad when its over tysm for offering tho babe. i'll see you tmmr morning make sure you come early tho. i wanna stop by our fave cafe for some coffee so i can survive tmmr

The love of my life:

sounds good to me. ilysm bb talk to you soon

bitch:

ilyt <3333

Today 12:02am

bitch:

girl are you up- im boutta throw up

The love of my life:

BITCH IM TRYNNA SLEEP wassup tho ;)

bitch:

girl- im actually so stressed- like i genuinely dont want to go tmmr.

The love of my life:

girl ily sm but stfu. its gonna be fine and i'm here for you the whole way. dont worry bb. if anyone tries anything i'll curb stomp em and thats a promise

bitch:

HAH alr alr ty. ill try to stop stressing. i just hate this whole new school dynamic. i liked when it was just us two against the world at our old school

The love of my life:

okay first of all, who said it'd stop being me and you against the world once we went to high school? you can bet ur ass it wasn't me. you and me against the world. forever alr? ily bb im always here for you. get some sleep and i'll see you tmmr morning so we can head to early bird. (a/n early bird its y'alls fave cafe)

bitch:

ilysm ty bb. idk what i'd do without you. gn <33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turn my phone off and reach for my remote to turn my bright f/c led lights off. I try to get comfy and grab my frog squishmallow nearby while I feel myself drifting slowly off to sleep.

*UA High School... here I come.* That's the last thing I thought as I finally drifted off to a surprsingly peaceful, drealess sleep.

A/n: So, y/n is finally heading to UA for her first day. I wonder how it'll go. I wonder who she'll meet. Maybe some new friends, maybe some new enemies. Who knows. Stay tuned for the next chapter of Stubborn.

-dont forget to vote and comment :))-

Word Count: 718 words