6)Hospital

A/N P.O.V
Jungwon slowly opened his eyes. The bright light that was up on the ceiling hit him making him nearly blind. He covered his eyes with his right hand without putting it on his eyes. He could say it was dawn. The view outside the window said so. The teen sighed and looked on his left to find Ni-Ki sleeping peacefully beside him. He sighed again thinking how much this boy was going through in one single day. He caressed his hair slowly making the younger open his eyes due to the soft and unexpected touch. It looked like Ni-Ki was actually waiting to get waken up by Jungwon. The taller  realized it was Jungwon immediately after opening his eyes. He quickly say up and looked at Jungwon.

"Hyung....you're awake!"

Jungwon nodded. Ni-Ki smiled.

"Thank God!! You're finally awake. Do you want something?"

The older yet again didn't reply with words. He shook his head indicating a no.

"Oh...ok. Do you want to sleep again?"

"No. Why am I here though? What happened yesterday?"

"About that.... Sunghoon hyung and Sunoo hyung got in a huge fight. Sunghoon hyung slapped the Sunoo hyung real hard. Sunoo hyung couldn't keep his balance and fell down. He got really injured. I was running to Sunoo hyung when I realized you had passed out on the stairs. The doctor said it's because of the stress and that you should rest more."

Suddenly, everything became clear to him and memories of last night flashed by.

"Where's Sunghoon?"

The younger sighed.

"Hyung is with Sunoo hyung. He was crying non stop saying it was all his fault. He almost fell sick. He was coughing from crying too much. His eyes are puffy and nose is red. I and manager hyung convinced him to sleep after a lot of tries. He had a condition however. He wanted to stay with Sunoo hyung. We allowed it and I said since everyone is here, I decided to stay here too."

Jungwon's mouth formed an "O" shape hearing the younger. 

"Wait here. I'll call the doctor. He said to call you when you're awake."

Ni-Ki said and got up to leave. Jungwon nodded. He suddenly started to feel sleepy. So sleepy that he couldn't keep his eyes open. He still kept them open and watched Ni-Ki leaving. After his bamdmate left, he laid down on his and before he knew it, he was in deep sleep. He was awake suddenly by some scared screams and gasps. He opened his eyes and sat up on his bed. Rubbing his eyes, he got down from his bed and took small steps towards the door. A person doesn't expect to see something shocking right after waking up. Jungwon didn't either. He opened his properly and he definitely wasn't prepared for the scene in front. It was Ni-Ki laying on a stretcher being taken to somewhere in the hospital. His white t-shirt was covered in blood completely. His hands were both covered in blood. His eyes were closed. The leader was dumbfounded. There was no weapon around him but it was clear that someone injured him and most probably wanted to harm him badly. Suddenly, a thing sparked across. Was it perhaps a gunshot? Only gunshots cause such damage! Jungwon knows it clearly. He has seen it in the past. He tried to run behind his member but he was stopped by someone's hand. He turned his head to the back and found their manager standing.

"N-niki! Wh-what...happened to him?"

The manager all of a sudden hugged Jungwon.

"Everything will be alright Jungwon. Ni-Ki just got into a small accident and nothing else."

Jungwon started to cry. The manager hugged him tighter.

"What's our fault? Why are we suffering so much? What sin have we committed to suffer like this. In the lapse of 24 hours, our whole comeback got ruined. We don't even know which members will make it at the end. Why? Why?"

"Don't cry, Jungwon. Don't cry. He'll be fine. God can't do this with us. He did this while trying to save someone else. God can't take him away."

The young singer tried to stop crying but his tears didn't know how to stop. His past started to flash by him. Those traumatizing memories started to flash by. Flashbacks started hitting him hard.

"No! Go away!"

He shouted and pushed away his manager and crawled up in a ball. He started to shake in fear. He hugged his knees tight and just buried his face in the small space between his knees and body.

"No! Go away! Go away I said!"

His grip on his knees tightened. The manager realized what was happening. He had been told not to tell everything that was happening to the boys and he was doing that but Jungwon of course wasn't a small kid. He understood a lot by himself and since he guessed what was wrong with Ni-Ki things got more complicated. The manager came and sat beside him. The younger male tried to push him away. He didn't want anyone beside him now. His thoughts were just....messed up. He can't think of anyone as a well wisher. Everyone is his enemy. Everyone.

"Jungwon.....Jungwon, it's me! Your manager. No one's here. Nothing's wrong. Look at me. Jungwon!"

The manager helplessly tries to calm him down not knowing whether he'll succeed or not.