Prologue

A story about a young 19 year old girl name Julia. she was raised by the side of her mother who was raped many years ago.

She got divorce after the birth of her daughter just because the husband wanted a boy and not a girl. Many years later Julia met someone that recognized her because she was just like her mum when she was at her age and her father.

This man happens to know everything about the rape incident that happen many years ago. Truths became to unveil Julia's biological father happens to be a big-time drug dealer and a very notorious criminal.

Julia started to form a bond with her father and was abducted by the enemies of her dad.

Julia started to fall madly in love with one of her dad's trusted guards' son Arslan a young handsome doctor that grow up in Iraq and he believes in their customs.

 Will this love change him, or his love will change a young happy charming little girl with a Christian upbringing, with dreams and hopes, stubborn and sweet in nature pure and innocent?

Will their love be able to stand the trials ahead?

Will there be a happy ending for the two young couple with nothing in common, different languages, background, culture and norms.

This is to give you a fair idea about our characters.

Please bare in mind I do not own any of this pictures I downloaded them on the internet.

Name: Julia DacosterAge: 19Occupation: medical studentCharacter: sweet, innocent, charming and stubborn

Age: 19
Occupation: medical student
Character: sweet, innocent, charming and stubborn

Name: Mrs Juliana DacosterAge: 39Occupation: EntrepreneurCharacter: simple, hardworking and has a painful past

Age: 39
Occupation: Entrepreneur
Character: simple, hardworking and has a painful past.

Name: Mrs Juliana DacosterAge: 39Occupation: EntrepreneurCharacter: simple, hardworking and has a painful past