The legendary stache

Isen walked over to the Boba cafe he and his best friends always went to. "There you are!" Said a red haired man looking angrily at him. "I had to do some... Errands." Isen said, "Well, atleast you're here."A brightly pink hair woman said. "Ugh yeah." Isen lazily sat down on the seat. "And what errands took you 2 hours to come here?" Said the man. "Um, well Blyke. Er- I'll talk about it later." Isen said as he took a sip from his Boba tea, "This tastes a little weird."

"I'm sure it's fine" The pink haired girl said as she took a sip. "HUH WAIT DONT DRINK IT REMI!" Isen yelled out. Everyone in the Cafe was now staring at them. "What the fuck Isen?" Blyke said at him confused, he then stared at Isen. "I- hehe." Blyke started laughing but tried hiding it. "Huh?" Remi then looked at Isen to see what was wrong and once she did she started cackling. Isen embarrassed, ran to the bathroom to see what was wrong. "Whats wrong with me?" He looked at the mirror in shock, Isen had somehow grown a full length mustache. He ran out of the bathroom and looked at his friends. "Heh- what you got on your face Isen?" Remi said teasing him. "Q-que?" Isen said.

This was a shock to Remi and Blyke, Isen has slept through his entire Spanish class so they didn't know how he knew Spanish.

To be continued