Miley Cyrus

Once upon a time there was a famous Hannah Montana called Miley Cyrus. She didn't like Hannah Montana anymore so she didn't follow the director in the movie and took off her wig which was not very good of her. But that is not how she beez in the trap. Mikey likes to twerk and wreck things. So she wrote a song about it. Twerking wasn't very important to her so she only wrote one line about it in We Can't Stop. "All my girls with the big butts shaking it like they at a strip club". When Miley Cyrus sang this line in the music video, she forgot that she was on an exercise bike and started wiggling her behind instead of peddling the bike and actually getting fit.
The whole world thought she did drugs when she forgot that she was on an exercise bike. But then she really liked wrecking balls so she wrote a whole song about it.
In the music video she rode on a wrecking ball and ruined a hobo's house. But she forgot something again. This time she forgot her clothes.
No one really understood how she could have forgotten her clothes, so now it is a huge mystery.

So Miley Cyrus beez in the trap because she apparently has memory loss and is very forgetful because she forgets a lot of things.