1 | Day After

All that I had felt that morning when I woke up was pain in my head. I had a killer head ache from all of the drink, and it didn't seem to be getting better any time soon.

"Hurts like a bitch, huh Emm? I always hated hang overs."

My older brother Derek had come into the living room and saw me passed out on the couch.

"Shut up." I groaned. It seemed like the world was plugged into an amplifier, everything too loud and bright. "Can you get me some pills though?"

Everything from the night before was a bit fuzzy. I had trouble remembering what had happened after hours of dancing and drinking. Although, I do remember a hint of dread, like something had happened.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As I leave my house to go to school, I see our mailbox is broken and knocked over, and that "Scott" had a footprint on it. Who would do this? I guess that I would deal with this later.

That damn thing took forever to fix. Man, I seriously thought that I would never finish. That party must have seriously fucked me up, cause even while fixing the mail box I had to take breaks often; trying not to puke my guts out. Even at school, it was allday torture. It didn't seem normal to me... and again, that weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach returned, feeling like I had swallowed a rock. DREAD

But why would I be feeling like this? nothing too bad could have happened,right? I mean, I obviosly got home pretty alright. My brother said that he found me lying on the couch. how did I get home?

Never mind, I must just be reading to much in to it.

And with that, I continued on with my day and tried to forget all of those somewhat-troubling thoughts, and odd feelings.