Part 1

Do not repost or copy
Written by @jaykayfiics
—————————

Your college life wasn't easy. Having to listen in class, do the enormous amount of homework the professors asked to do, having a part time job and taking care of your little sister when your parents were overseas was truly exhausting. But you were Y/n, the sweet girl everybody loved, so you always managed to leave those thoughts in a corner of your head, and concentrate on smiling kindly while waving your hand at every student who greeted you in the corridors of your college.

Always. But... Today was different. You could feel it even before going out of your bed. The exhaustion was clearly intense and you felt yourself very weak on your legs when you finally managed to stand up. The past few days had been especially hard, since big exams were coming and the restaurant you worked in had been having so much success that you had to stay late at work every single night. You lacked energy, you lacked some sleep and you seriously lacked some color, you realized while looking at your pale face in the reflection of your bathroom's mirror. You didn't feel motivated enough to cover it with some makeup so you just went for a large cap which was covering your eyes and with a sigh, you closed the front door of your house, fearing another tiring day of college and work.

Time skip~
It was the third lesson of the day and you were trying hard to concentrate but it was really difficult due to your physical state. You were having so much trouble focusing, only fighting against the strong need to close your eyes and sleep. But a sudden noise made you jump a bit, when Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy of your college, opened the classroom's door and let it slam loudly against the wall. After muttering a small « sorry » (and looking not sorry at all) he went to sit to the back of the room and the calm returned. You took a big breath and rubbed your eyes with your hands. You realized your palms were sweating but you were feeling cold, and it was odd considering the gentle warmth of early autumn. You tried once again to push those thoughts away and you continued your work painstakingly.