Chapter 11

Warning: Sexual Harassment.  If you don't like wait until next chapter or skip that part of the scene.  

Taehyung POV 

The plan was to find BamBam and bring him in for questioning obviously we were not going to be nice to him.  The way he hurt my beloved Jungkook, that rage had took over me.  

Everyone had left when we were done discussing our plan. I was so frustrated because why do people keep messing with my Jungkook what did he do wrong to them? HUH? 

This was fucking bullshit. Like the hell do not think for a second just because I am chill does not mean I won't get your ass if you mess with me and the people I love. I sat on the couch in the living room thinking for a long time until I had got on my phone and searched up BamBam. 

His profile said this: 

Taken By: @Love-able_ Lisa.  

Friends: Kai and others. 

It took one second to see that he was friends with Kai and he was dating Lisa. My brain started to put the pieces together. Lisa was upset that I had broken up with her and she started expressing her anger through text message or the call which we talked. 

I was going to dial Lisa's number but then I heard a noise coming from the room Jungkook was in.  When I had went in the room Jungkook was sitting straight up looking at me.

 He had stuck out his hand to me. I had walked towards and let my hand slip into his, while sitting down on the bed with him.  I was looking at Jungkook's eyes. To me you could see the sorrow in his eyes. 

Jungkook: Where were you?

Taehyung: In the living room on the couch. 

Jungkook:  Stop worrying about me. All I see is worry and sadness when you look at me. 

Taehyung: I can't not worry about you, Jungkook. 

Jungkook: Well you need to stop worrying. Focus on how I am here right now and lucky to be alive. 

Taehyung: How can you do be like that after everything that has happened to you?

Jungkook: I just hold on to what is happening on the good that I have in my life rather than the bad.  Now come to bed and sleep. 

Taehyung: Still?

Jungkook: Taehyung I am not going to argue with you. If your so pissed off go sleep in the other room instead. 

Taehyung: I jut want you to know that someone is always worrying for you, Jungkook. 

Jungkook: Taehyung I know that you are always looking out for me and I know that you care for me deeply, but people that don't like me  stops at nothing to destroy me. 

Taehyung: Jungkook.........................

Jungkook: I wonder what I did wrong to them but I don't have a clue. Now lets go to sleep. 

Taehyung had gave a sweet kiss to Jungkook and layed down next to Jungkook. 

Jungkook POV 

I knew Taehyung was planning to get BamBam back for what he done to me, but he didn't know BamBam like I did.  I hate that Taehyung looks at me like I am weak. I know I am not that strong physically and mentally but I hate that he sees right through and senses something about me. 

Sometimes I wonder if he pities me, but I don't know because I am too afraid to ask him.  One thing I know is that I have to deal with BamBam and Kai first  and then I don't know what to do after that. 

I looked at Taehyung who was still asleep and kissed his lips softly. I begun to get dress and texted BamBam and Kai to meet up at a park that was close to Taehyung's house but not that close. 

I hoped nothing terrible would happen to me while I talked to BamBam and Kai. As soon as I reached the park I saw Kai first and then BamBam who stood up from the bench he was sitting at. 

I gathered up all my courage and walked to them.  As soon as I saw them they just smirked at me like they knew something I didn't.  I looked around the park and saw people hiding behind the trees. 

Kai: So why did you want to meet up slutty bunny?

Jungkook: I am not a slut. I wanted to meet up so we could work out the issues that you have for me, and for you BamBam why did you randomly show up like I wanted you back in my life?

BamBam: Can't say, but I do know your in for a treat this night. 

Kai had looked up at BamBam and gave him a heads up and signalling him to get ready for their plan with Jungkook.  Luckily Jungkook was not stupid and sent his location to Taehyung  when he was in the park.  

Jungkook: Since you guys are willing to talk then I am going to leave. 

BamBam: I wouldn't count on that sweetie. 

Kai: Now Jungkook be a good boy and come with us. You don't want us to hurt Taehyung and the others right?

I had froze when I heard they were going to hurt my friends and Taehyung. I knew if I had ran they would have easily caught me.  

Jungkook: And if I say no? What are you going to then?

BamBam: Why would you ask a stupid? When you already know the answer.

Jungkook: I don't think so. I mean all I know is what I have been taught. 

Jungkook had see a rock and picked it up with being noticed. 

Kai: Jungkook come on, we don't have time to play these games. 

Jungkook: Nope I am good and since you guys don't want to talk I'm going home. 

I had turned around to start walking but with the rock still in his hand. I was walking until I heard Kai scream to BamBam to go get me. I picked up my pace walking home quickly. I felt two arms around me as I was walking. I could tell it was BamBam. 

BamBam: Now we can't let you go now honey. 

BamBam had slithered his hands down to Jungkook's waist band and made his hands into Jungkook's pants.  BamBam had wrapped his hand around Jungkook's member and started to pump it.  

By then Jungkook had frozen, he still was trying to handle everything that was happening to him. 

BamBam: Sweetie........

I had came out of it when he heard BamBam. I looked at the rock I was holding and hit BamBam with it, and ran off into the direction of Taehyung's house. 

As soon as I stepped foot into Taehyung's house. I heard the light click. 

So that is all for this chapter. I hope you guys comment, vote and follow me. Have a great day or night. Sending all my love to my lovely readers and supporters.