Part 1

The dead cold bitter rainstorm battered the buildings of this English town, the streets were silenced by darkness with only small glimmers of the lamps. Inside one of those buildings was a barmaid and her bar owner uncle, cleaning up a days work filled with drinks, laughter and the clinking of glasses shared by those around her however the only person she ever had was her uncle. "Did you pick up the tab for table 9 before the party left Lilith?" Mumbled her uncle as he wiped the beer stains and ash off another table. "You know, we'd get more customers if you smiled more and maybe... you know? Talked?" He half laughed. "I find it hard to talk to people and if you would listen to me then you'd know" she snapped, "okay geez chill, i was trying to make you cheerful for at least once" he turned off the main lights, leaving on 2 corner lamps before heading upstairs to their living quarters.

"Just because you think that no one can see through the show! No one will ever know!..." she turns and throws the cleaning rag behind the bar, leans against the wall and slips to the floor, laying her head on her knees with her arms covering her tears.
The next day as she walks through her college courtyard In the rain, wrapped up in her cream coloured coat with her little purple woolen scarf, as usual She cant help but look onwards to the different friendship groups. Suddenly a rather tall student bumps into her, causing her to slip on the wet concrete and hurt her arm on the ajasent brick half wall. "Watch it midget!". "Maybe you should use your fucking eyes and look where you're going. Genius!" She snaps, however quickly winces with pain coming from her arm. "Fuck this, I'm leaving, I have no other classes anyway".

During her walk on the busy street home to the bar, she fell witness to a guy, wearing a navey blue hoodie and black jeans almost loose his life to a speeding car. Without any hesitation, she was there in a blink both of them were safe on the other side of the street, In disbelief he falls backwards onto the wet curb. "What the- i was..- and the..car..?" He stuttered and then blacked out from shock. A few hours later he woke up in the bar on one of the booth sofas, as he gazed upwards, stood before him wwere these big aqua blue eyes with black hair, darker than most shadows. "You didn't look so good so i asked my uncle, Seth, to come help get you in the warm, also i made you some tea" Lilith said softly. While stuttering he replied "Thank you but how did you do that? With the car and the woosh thing? people dont do that". Lilith turned away and hid behind her hair and drinks tray in arms.

"Do you have a home? Or family we can contact?" Seth walked over and eyed down the guy along side giving him a standoff- ish stare.
"Im a college student and no, I have no family and I live by myself in a flat not far from here. However its kinda far, I dont drive and its getting dark". Seth looked towards Lilith and snapped "you deal with it, ivd got shit to do" and with that he walked off upstairs. Lilith sighed and sat next to the guy. "Why don't you stay here for tonight and then I'llwalk you home tomorrow?" She turns to him half shyly. He nudges her and laughs "Gee am I that good looking?" She stands and punches him in the arm harmlessly " I'm being kind! Don't get the wrong idea" she snapped. "Anyway my names Spencer and I'm 19, what about you?" He looks towards her and she sits beside him again. "Lilith and 18, anyway I should probably wash up this drink tray and i hope your tea is okay, obviously we dont know each other so i could've made it compleate crap" she stands and walks behind the bar, "No, it's fine" he smiles towards her turned back but then turns his smile back down towards the cup. "Hey, you never answered my question of how you moved so quickly to save me?".