Fifty Five

"Kun hyung is gonna kill us."

Shotaro simply bit his lip, while searching through the spacious classroom.

"I swear that I left my backpack in here."

Sungchan rolled his eyes. "How did you even manage to forget that?"

The brunette himself didn't even know why he agreed to accompany Shotaro into the building at such a late hour.

Somehow, seeing the boy's panicked face triggered a switch within him. Ultimately bringing Sungchan to his current situation.

Their only source of light came from a fluorescent rock in the sky, of which Sungchan had a sudden urge to curse at for not being bright enough.

In just the span of five minutes the boy had nearly tripped over about six times, yes he was counting.

"Aha found it!" Cheered Shotaro as he lifted up an all too familiar backpack.

A sigh of relief filled the air.

"Great, now we can lea-"

Sungchan's words were then cut off by a shriek.

Shotaro had lost his balance, once he unexpectedly met contact with a lone desk leg.

Out of reflex, the boy almost immediately took out a hand, grabbing onto the first thing he could take hold of.

And before he knew it, Shotaro was being held in place by two protective arms.

"S-Sungchan?" The latter then squeaked as his head was being pushed against a warm chest.

The brunette couldn't see much in the dark, yet two eyes looking up into his very own caused for him to stop breathing.

The two stayed in that position for a good minute, with Shotaro's backpack being long forgotten.

 Until they heard the loud creak of a door come into sound.

"What the fuck."