WTF???

3rd person P.O.V.
Sammy continued to hum and soon Tom came in. "Hey, Tom what's going o-" Sammy got cut off by Tom. (Duh) "Just a bad day...OH GOD SORRY DID I INTERUPT YOU?!" Tom stated, asking an apologetic question. Sammy sighed stood up and grabbed two chairs. "So why is your day going bad what happened?" Sammy asked Tom hesitated.
~Before with Tom~
Tom lightly hummed and fell over cuz Alice didn't notice him. Falling down the stairs hurts but it hurts worse when your own best friend doesn't notice you and is to busy talking to other her. "Alice?" Tom questioned Alice to see if she had saw him there was no response they just left.
~Now~
Sammy's POV
"So Alice didn't notice you?" I asked, Tom was her best friend. "I don't see why maybe she had headphones...then she wouldn't have been talking to other her...maybe she was talking to other her on the phone or they're conversation was very important? Why don't you try asking h-" I tried to ask and he... snapped... "SAMMY, WHAT IS THE POINT IN ASKING, IF SHE HASN'T NOTICED ME? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? JUST WALK UP AND ASK, 'HEY ALICE I KNOW YOU SHOVED ME DOWN THE STAIRS, BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME?" Tom screamed. God I was just trying to help I didn't mean any harm. "Tom I didn't mean any harm, I was just asking and giving suggestions..." I stated. Tom apparently has had enough of my crap. He doesn't really like when I tell him what I'm actually doing or commandment at all, really, he's never really followed rules, even when we we're human. He's always really hated me, but we are friends now and I was just trying to help. "SAMMY, JUST SHUT UP!"
3rd person POV (cuz no one wants to see it in the POV of Sammy or Tom that'd be painful to write) (Short AF)
Tom grabbed Sammy by the neck and choked him till he passed out then threw him against he wall and left.
Bendy's POV
I went to see what the hell was going on. I watched a tiny fight between Tom and Sammy. Well...not really a fight more like Sammy being a clam little lovely cutie and Tom yelling cuz Alice was being an ass. It was all kinda boring till Tom choked Sammy and threw him Tom left and Sammy hit the ground in a small puddle of blood. I jumped off the ledge and rushed to Sammy to see where the blood was coming from. I found a good on Sammy that showed brownish blondish hair. That's not what I was worried about I took his new mask off, even if he didn't need it, and he was bleeding intensely form he mouth. "Sammy, Sammy wake up!" I said tense, serious, and worried. I listened to Sammy for a minute I held my breath to listen to his. He was breathing at the least. I RAN to Alice frickin booked it. "ALICE!" I yelled, she looked at me and then had complete and utter shock "What happened?!" She questioned
~after explaining what happened with Tom and everything~
"Oh God I'm gonna get to work then," She stated I gently put Sammy in her arms he was so light, so fragile.
~2 hours later~
I was pacing around waiting for Alice to come. She finally walked out two hours after. "Is he okay?"
~3/30 season 1/6~