Chef Stark [Fluffy][Funny]

(Most POV's will be y/n, but I thought this idea was fun also sorry but this is my first x reader story so it might not be the best! Also I made this when I was hungry lol)
————

Third POV.

It was another day at the tower and Tony was panicking, he had developed feelings For the gorgeous Y/N, she was Bruce's little sister and last week it was her 34th birthday, Tony had shared a brief kiss with her and he couldn't get over it.

   Her soft (S/C) skin, her eyes, her smile, the way she played with her (H/C) Hair.

But there was a problem, Tony, despite being 55 this year, had never actually had feelings for a girl, he was always the billionaire, genius, PLAYBOY, philanthropist. Key word: playboy.

  Normally he'd ask Bruce, he was his best friend, but explaining that he had feelings for Bruce's sister Y/N was practically a death trap, so there was only one person to speak too.

     Capsicle.

"Cap" Tony said rushing into the kitchen to find Steve, Nat, and Bucky, and to his
thankfulness, a lack of Bruce's presence.

    "What?" Cap asked still annoyed with Tony, you see earlier this week Tony while drunk had dared Steve and Bucky to kiss and deadpool and nat wouldn't let them live it down.

  "How do you tell if a girl likes you?"

At Tony's question Steve smirked mischievously which had Nat looking concerned and Bucky looking weary, as much as Tony was lucky with laddies when it came to sex captain America was well aware that tony had no clue about actual love.

   "Okay Tony, listen carefully. You have to cook." Steve explained eating weird looks from everyone "cook?" Tony asked raising a brow

"Yeah cook. Make your absolute worse dish possible, like literal trash, and if she's in love with you she'll eat it... I mean Bruce eats Nats cooking it's practically a fact." Steve said faking sincerity, Tony paused, it sounded insane but still

    "Alright everyone out! Chef Stark is now in business."

Tony said casually, Steve walked out with a big smile followed by Nat and Bucky, when they walked away Bucky raised an eyebrow "why'd you tell him that?" He asked to which Steve replied "because that's karma for earlier this week." Steve replied feeling satisfied as they both split ways,

Meanwhile tony was stood in the kitchen deep in thought, what was the worst possible...

....Tuna flavoured cookies with pickle icing and chocolate....

The idea made tony shiver, it was going to be gross, plus he didn't even know how to cook, but Steve said it... and Bruce did eat when Nat cooked... which was a super human feat in itself but it was besides the point.

'For Y/N.'

The billionaire thought grabbing pickles and a blender as well as tuna and a backing tray.

After making the gross concoction he gagged at the colour realizing it was like green, but he pushed through "(Y/N)!" Tony called to which Y/N quickly hurried to him "what Tony?" She asked curiously coming into the kitchen before her eyes widen in horror,

Tony was cooking.

Y/N had witnessed the disaster that was the older billionaire trying to cook before and she was horrified "(Y/N) how long do you put tuna flavoured cookies in the oven for" he asked casually Before moving to the bar and grabbing some alcohol and dumping it into A glass before coming back to the kitchen and pouring it in the mixture.