chapter-1 powers.

The warrior's leader of the fire Pride possess traditionally a special power that goes along with the generation. The very rare magic that forms in the warrior's eyes. With the blink of the warrior's firey eyes, his eyes flash the bright yellow light before the magic begins its work by turning any target, living creature of lifeless material, he's using his special power at  into ashes. The magic is also capable to form fire and lighting  and even control it the way the warrior wants. Unlike the Roar of the Elders, this kind of power is different kind of magic, it is also under of the Great Lion gods who control many roars and powers such as the roar of light, the roar of power and the roar of elements. these powers are unique and special and are gifted by the gods themselves to the great lions. and it can be taken away by them. This power is usually used for protection of the Kingdom of the fire pride and warriors are the ones who protect their homeland.   and the warrior's self-defense (and rarely into the punishments, unless it is about the warriors  that possess this power and the king's decision on whether to punish the other animals in their lands. ). If not used wisely and responsibly, this power will be very dangerous. This is why the royal family of the fire Pride are always cautious of the future warriors. When the future warrior is bestowed with the power, they're put into the various tests and are told of the power's capabilities and consequences, after which the current warriors of the pride go through of the future warrior's  achievements: both their successes and failures in the tests before they can give their final judgement if any of the future warriors is wise and responsible enough to be entrusted with such of dangerous magic or not. If they are, they have passed their test and are thus destined and blessed to protect the fire Pride as their next warrior. And if they're not, the current warrior is left with no choice but to take the ones whom have failed out of the Valley to the area called as a Graveyard and then turn them into a grey statue(but later in turn revive them) to prevent the power falling into the wrong paws. this tradition has been playing out for generations. 

Amongst of the Royal Families who have a son  to rule the fire  Pride after them and a son who will in turn become the warrior. and in the families of the future warrior consorts, there's a  fear of their sons failing in their tests and thus suffering a horrendous fate that awaits every failure... but this fear is mostly overrun by the fear of the consequences if this dangerous power ever ends up into the wrong paws and is used recklessly and irresponsibly by the lion the power is bestowed upon to, or even worse, the power being bestowed to the lion who bears the Mark of Evil and who wish to use this power for an evil deeds. Under of this fear, some of the past warriors of the fire Pride (along with the parents of the future warrior consorts) are known having even cold-heartedly disowning their own sons so that they could not feel the pain and sorrow for losing their sons nor remorse towards their actions before traditionally condemning their in the tests failed sons as grey  statues for a certain period of time and then committing their dutiful deed as quickly as possible and without hesitation while ignoring their sons' plea for mercy. however , this tradition of turning  their failed sons (or nephews)into a grey statue  was put into a stop when an evil, demonic band of evil hellish powers and evil lions attacked the fire pride. the fire pride was known for being the most brave lions in the world and they would rule well. the current warrior askari , along with his younger brother, warithi who was the king decided to seek help from the gods. the gods finally came to help and then they managed to destroy the demonic powers. then later the tradition came into a new era scince warithi's rule . if the warriors failed they would infact be allowed to live and not be turned into a grey statue. 

"whoa dad that was some story. the way you referred to yourself in third person was  just awesome." said  leo fascinated by askari's story. 

"And uncle askari what was the burning magic called anyway just like your amazing, cool roars are called the roar of the elders, roar of elements, roar of light and all that?" asked lana.  

"well the story's not over yet. and the power was called "the eyes of fire." 

"cool!!" yelled  tau.

"Hmmm but dad I have a question. why do we live in the pridelands now if our ancestors  used to live in the fire pride and umm.... what was the other pride?" asked tau.

"coastal plain pride? you talking about that tau? " asked askari

"yep the story you told us the other day. " replied tau.

"tau!! let him finish this story first and then let him start the next one." said lana .

"yeah." agreed leo. 

"Enough!!! If you won't settle down, I promise , I'll never tell you  the story ever again!!!" said askari

{leo and tau (together): yes dad. and lana (at the same time): yes uncle askari. }

"Now, where was I ? oh yes the fire pride."

the fire pride had their own independent territory near a sacred place called the kethuhan temple. there was a landmark near it called the sapphire rock. and-

before askari could continue zaza comes flying in. 

"your highness ! poachers . in the pride lands. it's hyenas. fauzi's clan is here and are troubling the wildebeest."  yelled zaza.

"zaza, take me there. now!!" yelled askari. 

"what ! but what about the story?!"  said the cubs all at the same time. 

"tonight ." he yelled before running off. 

He later found his guard and told them that hyenas are attacking the buffalos. 

"Let's get those stupid hyenas." said the bravest. (davu)

and then together they all walked to go catch the hyenas.