8

Ok so this is about 2 weeks since he moved in with the tomlisions! He's doing a bit better, like he finally got a dietitian and he eating around 1 full meal a day, which still isn't enough , but hey, baby steps! He ended up getting wrist braces with locks, so he can't cut. I read this in another fanfic (I think it was a niam fan fic) so I decided to take the wrist braces idea. So like, don't ask me how this works :p
He also started online school , like officially. With Louis as well. Anyway, just needed to get this out there, so yeah! Enjoy this chapter :)
Also... t/w. This chapter contains self harm. Please leave if you are going to get triggered .

*Harry's pov/ third persons pov*
One for eating.
One for being ugly.
One for taking up louis' and his family's time.
One for getting into this mess.
One for being a cutter.
One for being born.
One for being a worthless piece of shit.
Harry finally felt satisfied enough with the new marks he had made on his body. God, he missed this feeling so much. He quickly cleaned them, wincing slightly as the water hit his cuts. He took one final look at the angry red scars he had made, before bandaging his leg, as he couldn't cut on his arms because of the stupid wrist braces. He took one more look at the bathroom before leaving. He smiled slightly to himself, feeling relieved that he finally got a sense of control after these hard 2 weeks. As soon as he got to the room that was marked as his, he fell onto the bed, passing out seconds later.

Harry groaned as the bright sunlight hit his face. He looked over to the clock and his eyes widened at what he saw. It was 3:17pm. Harry never slept this wrong. He began to hyperventilate. 'Jay will definitely think somethings up, everyone will.' What if the twins find my blade?' 'What if I need to go back to the hospital?' 'What if Louis finds out about the cuts?' So many worries were swimming around his head. He didn't even notice that Louis had came into the room, before he felt a small, yet familiar hand rubbing circles in his back and whispering soothing words in his ear. "Hazza your ok. I need you to breathe ok, please try breathing for me ok." Louis started to exaggerate his breathing , trying to get Harry to copy it. "There we go, your ok harry. You can talk to me ok."
After a couple minutes Harry's panic attack was over. Harry debated or not if he should tell Louis about the cuts. He was literally mentally arguing with himself, and Louis noticed that. "Harry, whats wrong? You can talk to me."
Harry shook his head as he took a deep breath. "Harry please, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to get better. Please talk to me and tell me what's wrong." After a few minutes Harry hesitantly blurted out "my *sob* ankles..." and Louis didn't need telling twice. His face turned when he saw the cuts.
"Harry why? You were doing to good" his voice barely above a whisper.
"I'm- I'm s-sorry Louis. I t-tried so-so h-hard but i c-couldn't." Harry choked out.
"Shhhh, it's ok hazza, you'll be ok."
the boys cuddled like that for a little while before going out to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner.

A/n:
Y'all can yell at me for not updating in a long time ——>
This chapter is a filler chapter bc I had to get something out!
I'm sorry this is (swearing ahead) shit. Like I said, I have to get something out!! I wrote this at like almost 1 am sooo. I've been reading so many mental health one d / Larry related fan fics and it's honestly, ahh, just so sad. I want some more sadness in this so probably be expecting that! Anyway, I start school In ... *quickly checks* 9 days so yeah. Anyway, yk how I said imma start a new story, yeah that ain't happening. I don't have any motivation for it, at all, so yeah I'm not gonna finish that story.
Anywayy (x728) I wanted to say.. you are so beautiful omg. Like ahh, I wish I looked like you! Your so fing pretty.
Also, if your struggling , please feel free to dm me. Going off of that, please don't ignore the t/w's. I put them there for my readers safety. So please please please, don't ignore them. If you ever feel triggered during this story, please leave it. I would rather have someone safe over my views on my book. :)
That's that. I'll try to update this as soon as I have motivation too, Idk when that will be :(( but I will update before school starts! At least I'll try :) so this a/n is almost as long as this chapter , so imma iust leave this here.
I'll see y'all soon pretty people
-sayeh
xx