A Busy Day.

**YAY! NEW STUFF! I suddenly found inspiration while playing Skyward Sword. This is what happens when I play video games. ENJOY.**

   "Collin dear, come help me with lunch. It'll get finished faster."

Collin got up from where he was laying. "Coming mom." He said.

   Collin went inside his home, and found his mother in the kitchen. He washed his hands and rolled his sleeves up. "So, mom, where's dad and Lina?" Collin asked. "Oh, Lina's taking a nap. Your father had to go see the new students at the acadamy." "Oh." Collin was a bit dissapointed. He really wanted to go explore Skyloft with his dad.

   A few minutes later, Zelda and Collin have finished making lunch. "Collin, why don't you go find Link? Tell him it's time to eat." Zelda smiled. "Kay, mom. I'll be back soon." Collin quickly put on his shoes, and ran out of the house. He waved at all the people he passed. He eventually made it to the acadamy. He automatically saw his father, and ran up to him. Link seemed startled when he felt a small hand poke his arm. "Dad, lunch is ready." Link smiled and ruffled Collin's hair. "Tell your mother that I'll be home in a bit. I've got something I need to deal with." Collin nodded sadly, and left just as quickly as he came.

   He took his time going back home. It's not that he didn't want to be there, he just didn't feel a need to rush. He stopped to talk to a few of his friends. They all congratulated him on his new sister.

   The sun fell below the clouds quickly. Collin rushed home, suddenly excited to see his family. He hadn't realized that he missed lunch, and dinner. He walked in the door to an angry Zelda. "Where have you been, Collin?! You've had us worried sick!" Collin started to feel guilt, and he apologized to his mother, explaining that he was with his friends. Link eventually joined in on the conversation. "Collin, you know what we've said about staying out late. It's dangerous." Collin sighed. "I know, dad. You've already told me." "So why did you stay out?" "I don't know..." Zelda sent Collin to get ready for bed, and pulled Link to the side. Collin knew they were talking about him. It didn't make him upset anymore.

   Before Collin went to his room, he walked into Lina's. Lina saw him, and her face lit up. Collin walked over to her crib, and smiled down at her. "I love you, Little Lina. Goodnight." Lina giggled. Collin loved seing her laugh. It made him happy.

   After many minutes of some brother-sister time, Collin left Lina's room, closing the door quietly before leaving. He walked to his room, and layed in his bed. He closed his eyes, and slowly drifted to sleep, excited about what tomorrow will bring him.

**I'm really sorry that it's so short. I'll try to make the next part a bit longer. Also, I'm thinking of who's POV I should use next. Suggestions are appreciated. c: Byeeeeeee!**