ASMMAHAV 4

As Jin and Taehyung argue, they didn't notice Jungkook slowly waking up

As Jin and Taehyung argue, they didn't notice Jungkook slowly waking up. He groaned, slowly sitting up.
"Where am I?" He asks, holding onto his head. This got the vampires attention. Both stared, a bit worried. That was until Jungkook opened his eyes and they're met with red ones. Jin gulps, Taehyung turned the guy into a vampire. Jungkook's eyes widened, why is he seeing the particles scattered in the air when it's so small. Why is his nose smelling different things? Why does he feel the need to bite something?

That's when he's met with two guys, or more like vampires. He gulps, backing away until his back hits the headboard.
"Please don't hurt me" He cried out and one of the vampire shook his head.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you" The vampire says and frowned.
"What's your name?" The vampire asks and Jungkook knew not to disobey.
"Je-Jeon Jungkook..." He stutters, biting his lips. But he winces, there was some pointy things on teeth that hurt his lips.

"Come here. I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin. This is my brother, Kim Taehyung" The vampire, Jin, says. Jungkook hesitantly grabbed the vampire's hand, they both went to stand in front of the mirror. Nothing. Jungkook was shocked, he moved around, tearing up.
"I-I'm a vampire now... Right? But... But why... " He says, looking back at Jin. Jin never felt so sad for someone.
"I'm so sorry, my dumb brother had made you lose blood because he was 'hungry' and accidentally killed you, now he decided to turn you to one, he knew you still wanted to live... " Jin said and Jungkook looked at Taehyung. His eyes starts to glow and he suddenly uses speed, grabbing Taehyung, who was in shock, on the neck.

"I hate you... I have dreams... Why do you need to kill me...?! I wanna finish my dreams! Why?!"

?! I wanna finish my dreams! Why?!"