↪01

Today is the day that you're gonna be interviewed at your Dream Company. You were sitting down on a silver metallic seat, that was just right infront of the Interview Room. 

You were waiting for your name to be called. While waiting, you were staring the big window, that showed the whole Seoul sky.

"Ms. Y/N?" A Lady called.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking at the lady

"You're up." She said, making you extremely nervous.

You stood up from the seat and entered the room.

As you entered the room, a charming man caught your eye. Your eyes followed him as you sat down on the chair, that was placed in the middle of the room.

"Hi, I am Lee Jihoon. Woozi rather. And I will be one of the people who will interview you today." He introduced himself.

You just nodded at his response.

But on the inside, you exploded. You finally heard his name. You had to keep the excitement to yourself. So you were trying as hard as you can to not smile at the situation, especially because you're in an important interview.

But before you could introduce yourself, Woozi proceeded to introduce the other interviewers.

"This is Catrina. That is Hugh, Sarah, Emma, And he's Joe to you." He said, letting out a small laugh. ( P I NK WI N D MI L L K ID S) 🤣

"And I am, Y/N." You introduced yourself.

When you introduced yourself, the interviewers looked at you seriously. They looked like they were angry with your response. Never have you ever encountered a 'crowd' of people like them in your life.

They began clicking their pens and scanned through some papers. 

While scanning, They had 11s on they're foreheads. Seeing their faces like that, made you more nervous.

They turned from nice to serious real fast.

After some time, they started asking you questions.

You sighed three times. And answered their questions with full assurance.

After the Interview

"You may now go home, Ms. Y/N. We will you email you our response." Woozi said.

"Thank you." You said, bowing to the interviewers.

You left the interview room with crossed fingers, wishing that you'd pass the 'Test'.

"Please let me pass, Please let me pass." You said repeatedly, with closed eyes.

When you were finished wishing, you continued your journey out of the building. You called a cab and rode it towards your apartment.

While on the road, you grabbed your earphones, plugged them unto your phone and started listening to some chill Seventeen songs. 

Without noticing, you already arrived at your apartment.

"Is this the place?" The Taxi driver asked.

"Oh yeah. Thank you." You said, giving him your payment.

You went inside the apartment and started walking to your floor. When you arrived at the floor that you lived in, The Fifth Floor, you walked over to a door that had a '502' sign stuck to it. You unlocked the room and your Ragdoll Cat, Rang-rang, came running to you.