Back on Track

J POV
I heard my baby crying and screaming, me and Archie rushed over to her, I put her ring on her finger and then she was gone, then I heard her front door slam. Then I saw a guy walking towards us, he was running, like exercising. I walk up to him, I looked him in the eye and said, (J) "You will not scream, you will not talk, and you will listen" I compelled him, it makes him do whatever I want him to do. Then I bit him, I didn't kill him, I just bit him, then we walked to Betty's house and opened the door slowly, I knew she would smell it, then she would want it, I would let her drink just enough so she has her strength and she doesn't die, then I'll compel the guy to forget this ever happened, then take Betty back to the cabin. But I was kinda nervous, cause all her emotions are heightened, so if she was mad at me for leaving without saying goodbye, now she is going to be livid when she sees me.

I heard the trash-can shut, then I heard her walking then stop. I nudged the guy to walk into the kitchen, he did so, then I saw Betty walk out of the kitchen a little further, then she saw him, then the veins under her eyes started to show. Then she looked up and saw me. (J) "Don't kill him, just feed a little then stop, then we'll take you to a cabin just outside of RiverDale, and tell you what's happening to you." Then she started tearing up. (B) *sniffs* "You also said that you loved me and that you were never going to leave me." Then she looked at the guy and ran over to him, drank him, and ... killed him. Then she ran but this time we ran after her. We followed her out her into the woods. (A) "The pack is coming, Jug" Archie said. When a new vampire is born the wolf pack of RiverDale tries to kill it, new vampires are called newborns. Archie then turned, so he could tell the pack not to hurt her. I ran faster. God, how is she so fast?

B POV
I smelt something ... like a dog. I turned my head to the right and there was this black werewolf coming after me. It was to late to run, the wolf ran into me, and I fell on the ground, HARD. He was growling in my face, then he stopped, backed away from me and just looked at me. Then he turned back to his normal form. (R) "Betty? What the hell? Your-your a vampire?" Jughead and a wolf, which I'm guessing is Archie, just got there. (B) "Yeah, I guess I am. But ... Reggie? Why were you coming after me?" (R) "I have to kill you, you're newborn. So ... I'm really sorry about this." (B) "Yeah, I'm sorry about the too." Then he turned and he went to bite my head off, but I stuck my hand into his chest and pulled out his heart. Then I threw his off me, dropped his heart, then the other wolves started whimpering, then they looked at me and started growling. Then I ran.

J POV
OMG! She just killed Reggie. Now, Veronica is going to be pissed and the pack is going to go after Betty. She ran after that, Archie nodded at me, as to say, 'go get her', he was going to talk to the pack. So, I ran after her, once I caught up to her, I pushed her up against a tree. (B) "You said you loved me, you said you were never going to leave me, and that's exactly what you did, you left me w-without e-even s-saying goodbye. And on my birthday, too." She said crying. She was right, I did all that. But I did it to protect her but she ended up 'dead' and now a vampire anyway. (J) "I didn't want to leave you, I did it because, that night was a full moon, Archie attached me, then someone gave me vampire blood, then I woke up and killed someone, I didn't want to risk hurting you. And I knew I couldn't say 'goodbye'. I couldn't say 'goodbye' to you. I love you to much to ... come on let's get to the cabin."

V POV
Archie had just returned home, but he had Reggie in his hands. (V) "W-what happened?" (A) "He tried to kill Betty." (V) "D-did you k-kill him?" (A) "No."*puts Reggie down on the couch* I was starting to get mad, (V) "Who?" (A) "Betty ... she pulled his heart out, w-when he attacked her." Then Jughead and Betty ran into the cabin, then I inflicted pain into Betty.
B POV
Jughead and I walked into the cabin and saw Reggie on the couch, dead. Then Veronica looked at me, and said something under her breath, then my head started hurting really bad, it was like my head was exploding, like multiple times. (B) *falls to the ground and winces in pain and starts screaming*

J POV
Betty fell to the ground and started winces in pain and screaming, then I went down to the ground and held her, then I looked at Veronica, she was holding her hand out and doing a spell. (J) "Veronica! What are you doing? STOP!" (V) "I'm giving her an aneurysm. Her blood vessels are popping, but since you blood suckers heal quickly, I do it over and over and over again." (B) *screams* (A+J) "STOP!" (V) "SHE KILLED MY BROTHER, NOW SHE WILL LIVE IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!" (J) "It was self defense! He tried to kill her, she fought back. SO STOP!!!" Veronica looked at me then she did more. Then Betty started screaming. (A) "STOP! NOW VERONICA!!!" Then she stopped. (V) "Don't cross me again I'm warning you." (B) "NO! YOU, don't cross me again, I don't have to be here with you three, you LEFT ME, remember. So, no, you want to keep doing this Veronica? Fine! But you better watch your back. I'll be on the roof." Then she went out the door and jumped up onto the roof.

No one talks to Veronica like that. And I mean no one, now this is war between the girls. And me and Archie want nothing to do with it, cause last time it got bad. Oh, that's right, you don't know yet. Well, Betty and Veronica got into this really big fight, before we fled, because Veronica always called Betty ugly, fat, slut and other terrible things. Then Betty started protecting herself, and when she did that Veronica didn't like it so then she started physically attacking Betty. So, then they would get in physical fights and me and Archie had to pry them off of each other. Once they ended up in the hospital. So, now that they are both supernatural I'm kinda scared for both of there lives. Now, I'm going to let Betty calm down, until dinner.

B POV
Once Veronica used her power against me, I knew I wasn't going to let history repeat itself. I am so sick of Veronica acting like she's better than me, she always has. I've been up on the roof for about 3 hours. Then I whispered, just to see if Jughead could hear me, (B) *whispers* "Where do I sleep?" (J) *whispers* "Come on, I'll show you." I smiled slightly when I could hear him. I hopped down and walked in then Jughead ran up behind me, and it didn't scare me. (B) "I'm still mad at you. So, where's my room?" Then he walked in front of me and I followed him and we walked in and OMG, it's so big and beautiful. (B) "wow it's beautiful" (J) "Fully decorated by me." (B) *smiles shyly* "Thank you, it's beautiful" (J) "Well, of course ... I love you." (B) "I love you too ... I'm going to go out I'll be back later, I got to go get clothes, so, I'll be back for dinner, which I now think is disgusting." (J) "Actually, you won't hate food cause you already had human blood, also, I will have to come with you to get clothes cause, you can't control yourself yet, so I'm coming with you." (B) "Okay, let's go."

J POV
We got back to RiverDale and got Betty's makeup and her whole wardrobe. It took 2 trips there and back to get it all, it only took like 10 minutes cause we're really fast. We got back to the house and it took her 3 hours to put everything in her room. I helped her and we laughed a lot. (J) "I checked on you all the time but you could never see me. I'm sorry I left you I never wanted to. But now we have eternity." Next thing you know her hands were on my cheeks and mine were on her waist and her soft lips were on mine and mine were on hers. Then she pulled away for air. (B) "I've missed you for too long." (J) "So, how about we get right back on track ... Betty Cooper, will you be my girlfriend?" (B) "There is nothing I would love more." Then we kissed again, then Veronica yelled, (V) "DINNER!" (B) "Ugh, she disgusts me." (J) *chuckles* (B) "I'm going to change then I'll be down there." (J) "Okay, I'll meet you down there." Then we kissed one last time and I went downstairs.