Chapter One

It was a hot, summer day in California. A brunette male with dark brown eyes wore a huge smile upon his face as he pulled into a=the driveway if his best friends Mathew's house. As the male stepped out of his car, he could feel himself already begin to sweat from the heat. The male however, brushed the uncomfortable feeling aside. Nothing could bring down his spirits today; He hadn't seen his best friend in what felt like months! Though in reality, it had only been two weeks. He looked up at the familiar house before him. He and Mathew had shared many joyful memories in this house. Alexander has always felt comfortable at the very thought of this house. He knew nothing could harm him when he was here. After all, Mathew lived in a very safe community where all the neighbors were very close. They were the stereotypical neighbors who had party's on he weekends ad came over for dinner every other night. But now, as Alexander stepped up on the porch of his friends house and went up to the door, he felt a strange feeling run down his spine.  A uncomfortable feeling of dread slowly started to seep through him; It almost felt like someone might be watching him. Alexander tried to push that thought aside. But it didn't work. Lost in his own negative thoughts, Alexander didn't realize that Mathew had already opened the door and was trying to get his attention. Alexander jumped in surprise when he felt something brush his arm, only to find it was just Mathew. Alexander felt his face start to heat up in a light pink shade when he realized what had happened. Alexander stepped forward to get closer to the other male and pulled his friend in for a bear hug saying "Hey man, We haven't seen each other in weeks!" In a happy tone and a slightly uneasy (but forced) smile, as if the indecent earlier never happened.