9..

So, continuing this after all... :D

A shout out to AuraHearts2 for the idea :)

_______________________

"We should spend more time with Zayn," Louis says as Liam sighs. Right now they were on the empty grounds of a plain area, playing football all alone. "But, I think he needs some time, you know? Some alone time."

"Maybe you're right. Niall told me that Harry isn't conversing with anyone, probably has something to do with Zayn." Louis starts another topic as he kicks the ball towards the goal and Liam walks over to take it back, knowing that it was time to stop the game. "Why is he that accurate?"

"The party. Harry confessed to Zayn I think and he, rejected him. As so I have heard. You know Luke? People say that he was spotted with Zayn, and Zayn looked happy with him, some say that they kissed at the party." Louis explains as Liam chuckles, walking over to Louis with the football in his hand. "Well, Luke must be happy if that's true because... He fancied Zayn before everything happened and, still does."

"Zayn said he would be talking to Perrie, will that go well?" Louis asks as they walk through the footpath, it was almost 7:00pm. "Oh, I don't know, I don't think so."

"Well, Styles' family are shifting here, I'm tired of Niall, Mom treats him like a baby and scolds me in front of him. That's so embarrassing," Louis says as Liam smiles. "Is it so? Well, amazing then. My mum does the same with Harry."

"Luke and Zayn are cute but, we should think 'bout Harry because if he is sad and the reason is Zayn, it's an issue." Louis mutters the fact as Liam nods. "True."

*

"Zayn! Get the door, will you?" Zayn heard his mother as he walked out of the room, rushing towards the door as he opens it and smiles as he looks at Luke. "Hi." Zayn says as Luke chuckles.

"Can I come in?" Luke asks as Zayn nods. "So, not to be rude, what are you doing here in this hour?" Zayn asks as Luke smirks while taking a seat on the couch. "Oh, nice question. I missed school so, I was wondering if you could just tell me what was taught?"

"Sure, follow me." Zayn says as he closes the door and walks over to his room, followed by Luke as he opened the door and walked over to his desk as Luke glanced at his bed, and the various things present in the room. "So, in algebra uh, we had this sums, I marked it all so I wouldn't forget,"

"You said you were going to visit your doctor." Luke says, bouncing off to a different topic as he grabs the chair beside Zayn's as he sits down, pretty close as Zayn nods. "I did. He said that it's good that I can remember things properly, people confuse me, I can't remember the past, but I can keep a track of the things happening right now."

"So, you can give exams, right?" Luke asks as Zayn nods. "Probably. The doctor will have a check up a month before the exams, a talk with the principal and then we'll see if I can attend or not, but the doctor said that I have more chances of attending it. It's a step ahead to being normal." Zayn replies with a smile as Luke returns the same one.

"That's good. I mean, I will be annoyed if I leave you alone for three days and when I come back you will be like, who the hell are you?" Luke imitates as Zayn chuckles. "No, I think I won't forget you, haha."

"You shouldn't anyways.." Luke says, his voice low as Zayn looks at him for a second before looking back into his books.

"Um, let's get back to the book?" Zayn asks as Luke nods with a smile. Zayn saw his mother walk into his roon once to check up on him, but left in a second as soon as she saw that it was the friend that always visited Zayn.

*

(Next day, after school.)

"He was in school? I didn't see him, not even in lunch." Zayn says as soon as he heard Liam say that Harry was present in school. Louis had decided to stay with Niall and Harry who were interested in joining the football team.

"Um, he wasn't hungry, he ate a roll in the grounds." Liam responded as Zayn nods. "Was all that to avoid me?" Zayn asks as Liam smiles. "Why do you think so? He doesn't hate you."

"I don't know, I'm just, you know? Curious and I think he-" before Zayn could finish his sentence, there was a shout for him. Liam turned around to see Luke walking towards them.

"Hey Liam! Louis was calling for you, Zayn, mind accompanying me?" Luke asks as Zayn looks at Liam. "Oh? Well, guess I should go." Zayn nods at Liam as he walks home with Luke.

_____________________

This chapter was supposed to be longer but it isn't because the author is damn lazy
Anyways, next chapter will be published sooon.
xxSarah