Chapter 5: Reunion

Now

Lucy's P.O.V

Damn my drunken side. Is this really what alcohol does to me? I looked around again and realized that I didn't even go home. I was in a hotel! I quickly got out of bed and dressed before grabbing the remainder of my things. I walked out of the hotel room and speed-walked into the elevator. I pressed the lobby button and sighed. "Safe" 

"Boo," Said a voice in my ear. I snatched the wrist of the person behind me and attempted to put them yank them in front of me but it backfired when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in front of him. 

I glared at the person. "Sting" He examined me before he burst out laughing.

"You had another one night stand." I examined him and noticed his loose necktie and shirt. 

"So did you." 

"That's true but unlike you, I'm not afraid to hide it." I shook my head. 

"Lucy Heartfilia" I looked away from Sting to see the elevator door open. My heart nearly busted out of my chest. How did he get this elevator? I left him in the hotel room. I looked at the floor we were on to see that the elevator never moved. 

Shit "Gray". Sting let go of me and the two of us made room for him. 

"It's been years right?" I nodded. 

"Yeah" 

"Same to you Sting." 

"What has it been, seven years?" 

"Yeah" The atmosphere in here felt like the room was closing in on us. 

"A famous author and a CEO, you two have boosted in your careers."

"So have you. You're a famous sculptor and CEO." Sting said. What was this, some sort of drama? How likely is it that you are in the same elevator with both the men you slept with? In the same damn week! I needed to get out of here. 

"Lucy?" I smiled politely. 

"Yes, Gray?" 

"Your latest book, To Capture a Ring, was tremendous. Do you plan to make a sequel?" I calmed down a little. He didn't seem to remember the events before. 

"As of lately, I've been working on a new book but noticing your response I might." He nodded. 

"I am having a signing party in about a month and a half, would you like to attend?" Sting asked Gray.

"It depends on my schedule but who are you signing this time? Is it another artist or a singer for that record label you just purchased?"

"Nope." Sting put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "I've signed a new author to my company." Shit.