worlds pov

He started catching feelings for the shadow that sometimes lingered around him.  He would count the days until Saturday, the day Lyer would visit him.  He woke up only for Lyer, he kept himself and his apartment clean for Lyer, everything he did now was for Lyer.  He wanted to tell him how he felt but he was SCARED!  What if he doesnt love him back?  What if he ruins their relationship because he wanted to be more than friends? 

It was Friday afternoon and World was getting ready for Lyer to come tomorrow.  He was planning out conversations and what he'd say.  He knew he wouldn't be seeing Lyer for a while but it didn't matter, he wanted everything to be perfect.

He was putting empty beer bottles into a bag and prepared to walk to the bottle exchange thingy where you recycle bottles and cans and get paid for it. ANYWAYS with the bottle money he thought he'd buy Lyer some roses and give them to him tomorrow.  He was pretty sure he liked roses, he hoped he liked them.  He walked into the bottle exchange place with his plastic bag full of bottles.  He tried to hide his face from everyone, he didn't want any of his friends (the very few at least) or family to see him with all the beer bottles.

He got his few euros (I'm pretty sure they're in europe but IM NOT SURE HAHSHS) and left to go to the florist.  He wanted to get the prettiest flowers for Lyer but he wasnt sure how much pretty he could afford. Maybe I could get a job, Lyer would be proud of me right? Woudlnt he be happy? I'd do it if he says he wanted me to, he thought hopefully.  He was at the flower shop before he knew it and he walked in.  He looked around at all the pretty flowers and walked up to the front desk.
"Um- what- er what flowers would a uh- pretty girl like- that I can get with this-" he stammered.  He felt guilty about calling Lyer a pretty girl and lying about him but it didnt matter.
"Hmm," the florist said as they got a single rose, "a pretty flower for a pretty girl!"
"Th-thank you-" he said as he took the flower and awkwardly walked out.