Prologue

"Breaking news. This just in, a local convenience store owner was rushed to the hospital with life threatening injuries after being robbed at gun point."

"Late last night, around the 11pm hour, the owner of the local FamilyMart was cleaning up around his shop and preparing to head out for the night when two armed suspects entered and opened fire. At the time there was one other individual in the store, and eye witness reports say this person apprehended the suspects using what seemed to be a beam of light, and then quickly left the scene with the store owner and rushed them to the hospital. The suspects were arrested, but police are still on the lookout for the vigilante who has yet to be named."

"More on this story at 9am."

You flipped to the next channel, only to find another news channel reporting on the same incident.

"Local FamilyMart owner that was rushed to the hospital last night is now in stable condition and responsive. Doctors say he is expected to make a full recovery."

"More news on the vigilante police are on the look out for. Suspect is female, average height and build, light purple hair and is reported to have the same color eyes. The suspect wore a privacy mask at the scene of the incident, so not much more is known about her. Police do have a description of her quirk, Whiplash. Reports say she can generate whips from her wrist that generate kinetic energy and, when struck by one, the target is stunned for a moment and sent into a brief. state of shock. If you know of anyone matching this description please conta-"

"Geez, what have I gotten myself into," you muttered to yourself as you flipped to another channel, only to find another station reporting the incident.

"We are live outside of the hospital where a local store owner was rushed to late last night after being shot multiple times by armed robbers. Police have begun questioning the victim about the incident in attempts to locate the vigilante responsible for saving him. Reports say the vigilante was a regular at the convenience store, but the store owner refuses to release their name to police. He told police, "I'm not going to tell you who saved my life just so you can reprimand them for doing so.""

You smiled to yourself, simultaneously letting out a sigh of relief. This vigilante stuff was turning out to be more of a drag than you thought it would be. Who would have thought saving someone's life would result in you being a wanted 'criminal'?