chapter 2

Chapter 2
~~~~~~~

Bennet P.O.V:

I just came back from yet another solo adventure. I really needed to see Barbara again so she could heal the wounds I got while adventuring.

*I'm kinda getting used to go on adventures alone...* My biggest wish was that I could get the best adventure team in all of Mondstadt, but sadly nobody has decided to join me yet, mostly thanks to my terrible luck.

As I was daydreaming about my future plans I didn't realize I walked into someone. I heard a loud scream and came back from my thoughts, quickly looked down and saw a H/C haired person infront of me. Before I could think further, I held out my hand to help them back up.

*They have really pretty eyes.*

Y/N P.O.V:

The boy helped me up and I thanked him. "Where are you heading?", I asked. For some reason I really wanted to know what he was up to.

"First of all, sorry for bumbing into you! And second of all, I'm going to see Barbara, I could really use some healing", the boy said, I could see he was a bit embarrassed.

"I actually have to go to her as well! Wanna go together?", I asked with a slight smile on my face.

...

You and Bennet headed to the cathedral together to go meet Barbara.

End of Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Sorry for doing short chapters! I know the story isn't the best, but if you have any tips or suggestions, feel free to tell me!