Chapter 7 (Part 4)

Alexis

I know you guys have been wondering where I've been. ..

I've been in some shit for the last 6 months or so. I finally got out.

Flashback (Omniscient)
*August had just killed Ronnie and Alexis was screaming and crying over him. August had left the hall , leaving the body, along with Alexis, there. Then, while August was in Azalea's room, two men dressed in black and snuck into their house. They beat Alexis unconscious and threw into the back of a van. Whoever it was, wanted to get back at August and scare him, but months went by without him hearing from her. Not knowing she was facing sexual, mental, emotional, and even drug abuse from what appeared to be a 'gang'. They had gotten her hooked on crack and made her prostitute. On this particular night, they sent her to work down on the street August lived on. She decided to make a run for it. She ran to his door and rung the doorbell. When he opened it, to his surprise, his baby sister was standing there looking horrible. "August.. help me" she called out before dropping to her feet. *

" Oh my God... Alexis?! What happened to you?!!" He picked me up and laid me on the couch.

"Mmmmm..." I tried to respond but nothing came out but sounds.

I slowly slipped out of consciousness.

All of my life flashed before my eyes. I saw all of my happy memories.  All of my sad ones. When my dad was there. When my mom cared. My memories flashed back to when me, august, my mom, and dad, went to Santa Cruz and we were on the beach.

Flashback

* "mom come onnnnnnnn the water's fine." Me and August begged.
"No Alexis. I'm fine out here."  She said as she laid back on her beach towel, soaking up the sun.
"Let's get her." We whispered as we snuck around and began tickling her. "Ahhhhhhhhh ! Dammit Aiden help me ! Ahhhhhhhhh" she begged my dad as we continued tickling her and she began drooling and making ugly faces.
"Nope nope." My dad replied as he held her down and joined in on the tickling. 

About a minute after attacking her, we all laid on top of her looking at the clouds .
"We love you,  mom."
"Yeah, we love you Babe." My dad added.
"I love you guys too." *

And then, everything went dark.