Xiao x Seme Male reader

(modern au)

(y/n) wasn't expecting a snowstorm to hit on his way to his boyfriend's house. All he wanted to do, was spend Christmas with him. But the gods seemed to have other plans for him. He trudged through the snow until he arrived at his Xiao's house. He quickly knocked on door, hoping he was home. He waited for a few moments for the door to open. He wondered if Xiao was even home. His suspicion was proved correct when he heard the door open.

When Xiao opened the door, he wasn't expecting to see his lover covered head to toe in snow. "(y/n) what are you doing here?" he asked in a worried voice. Dragging his boyfriend inside.

"well, I wanted this to be a surprise visit. But it looks like I was the one who got surprised." he answered him. Taking off his shoes and coat.

They both went into the living room. "didn't you check the weather Channel, before leaving your house?" Xiao asked. " I got a bit too excited to visit you and kinda of forgot to." (y/n) told him with a nervous smile. Xiao only sighed at him. "I'll go run you a bath, you stay here and warm up." Xiao ordered his lover.

After a few minutes. Xiao came down to see his boyfriend laying down on the couch. He went to check on him, only to see him with a red face, sleeping on the couch. He checked (y/n)'s forehead for his temperature." it looks like he's coming down with a fever." Xiao muttered worriedly. He woke (y/n) up and took him upstairs to take a bath. After he was done, he took him to his bedroom, where he laid (y/n) down. He left the room and went downstairs, making some soup for sick lover. He went back to bedroom and tried to wake (y/n) up.

"(y/n), I need you to wake up." he said shaking (y/n) awake. (y/n) Tiredly got up, and Xiao proceeded to feed him the soup. After he was done feeding him, he gave him some cold medicine, and laid him back down. When he tried to leave, (y/n) grabbed him by the wrist and pulled to him to bed, where he wrapped his around his waist. And nuzzled his face in Xiao's neck, making him blush furiously.

Xiao would have tried to get up, but knowing (y/n) that won't be easy. Instead he settled on laying next to him. He was always open to affection from his boyfriend. Cuddling was actually his favorite past time. Unknowingly, Xiao fell asleep, snuggling into his lover's bigger form.

When (y/n) woke up, he expected Xiao next to him. Much to his dismay he wasn't. Instead he was met with the smell of food downstairs. He got out of bed and went down to the kitchen. Where he saw his dual haired lover in an apron, cooking dinner. He came up from behind him, and snaked his arms around his waist. And layed his chin on top of his head.

Xiao jumped a little at the contact, but relaxed when he realized it was only (y/n). And continued making dinner. When the food was done, (y/n) helped set down the plates. The ate while talking, feeding each other and laughing. After they were done, Xiao took the plates to the to wash them. (y/n) Came behind again and wrapped his arms around him. This time Xiao turned around and wrapped his arms around (y/n)'s neck bringing him for a kiss. This surprised (y/n) as Xiao wasn't one to initiate affection. But he wasn't going to complain. He returned the kiss passionately. (y/n) Lifted Xiao up on the counter and continued their makeout session. They parted for air both of them panting. Before they can go at it again, they heard fireworks outside. They went to the window to check it out. They watched as the night sky became a portrait of beautiful colors. When the show was over, they looked at each other.

(y/n) lifted his hand up to Xiao's face, lightly tracing it. "I love you Xiao, now and forever." he said bringing him into a tight embrace. "I love you too (y/n)." Xiao told, separating from him. And bringing him to the first kiss of the new year.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Authors note: I'm trying a new writing style, please tell me if you like it or not. I personally do.