N I N E❤️

I wake up to the sounds of moaning. I get up and go check in daniels room. There he is.. With franny fucking the shit out of her..

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I scream.
Daniel gasps and stops.

He stands there with his dick out and franny laying on the bed.

I run out of his house crying.
I'm so done with guys honestly.. I'm done!

I start walking home since i don't have a car to drive. I grab all my school stuff and am about to leave when zach stops me.

"where were you?" Zach asks
"Daniels.." I say.
"Why?" Zach asks.
"Because i can!" I yell trying to not cry.
He grabs my arm softly.
"What's wrong?" Zach says.
"It's daniel.. I just can't talk about it right now." I say.
"Look.. i'm here for you.." Zach says.

I don't say anything and leave. I walk to school and once i arrive i say hi to my friends.

My friends are Ally, Ava, Kat, Siera, Kaedan, Ian, Carlos, Cam, and Gavin.

I go over to Ian flirting. I just am doing this to get daniel and corbyn off my mind. He loves me a lot so i go in for the kiss and he makes out with me.

Daniels Pov:
I go to Mikaylas school because i know she was gonna go but she got mad... I go and see her kissing someone out in the front of the school.
Mikaylas Pov(me)
I see daniels car in the corner of my eye. This isn't gonna be good..
Daniel gets out and looks me in the eye and ian. We stop kissing of course. Daniel punches ian in the eye and grabs my arm pulling me towards the car.
"I'm not leaving with you!!" I say.
"Yes you are!! Don't go around kissing other guys!!!" He screams.
"YOU FUCKING FUCKED FRANNY!! WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT ME TO DO NOT CARE!??? I CARE OKAY???!! I FUCKING CARE!!!" I scream at him.
He picks me up and carries me in the car.

"Put me down!!" I scream.

Kat punches him and yells "put her down!"
Daniel gives her an evil look and put me in the car anyway.

We drive away. I am very mad.

"I'm sorry but we need to talk!" Daniel says.
"Your fucking dumb! I'm underage and all ur using me for is my body!!" I yell.
"I'm not please don't think that... i genuinely love you..." Daniel says.
I call zach.

"Please pick me up.. daniel is pissing me off." I say.
  Daniel gives me a sad look and continues driving. He ends up dropping me off at my house. He says sorry and i slam the door.

I get in the house and ryan, zach, and reece come and hug me.

   "I haven't see y'all in so long!" I say.
   "We missed you" Ryan says.
   "I'm sorry mikayla..." Reece says.
    "It's okay reece.. i found out he's not the type for me.." I say.
Zach says "We have to talk to you about something..."
"Yes what's up?" I ask.

We all go sit on the couch.

"We are thinking no about moving.." Zach says.
"what why?" I ask.
"We have more family and we think it would be a good idea.." Zach says.
"What about the fans? what about jack and jonah and corbyn and daniel!?!"
"I'm gonna stop making music... it's gonna be hard but we'll all get through it" Zach says.

"I guess..." I say.
"We're moving in 2 months so get your days in. Also we are moving to Florida.." Zach says.

1 month later

I'm currently at daniels and playing video games. He doesn't know about the moving situation yet. Me and him have gotten really close as friends.

"Hey dani.. umm i know we're like really good friends... but umm I'm moving in a month." I say out of the blue.

"WHAT??!!" Daniel yells and drops the controller.
"you heard me.." I say.
"NO!! YOU CANT... What no!!" Daniel says.
"I'm sorry.." I say.
He hugs me and i hear him crying on my shoulder and i feel hella bad and cry with him.

He kisses my forehead and tells me how much i mean to him. I really don't wanna leave but i have too... "I'm sorry dani.. let's make these last days great!" I say.

He than asks "do u wanna go to a water park and stay at a hotel until you have to leave?"
"sure.." I say smiling.

We get packed up and drive 2 hours to go to a water park in CA.

We get there and get changed into our swim suits. I put on a black bikini and he puts on white swim shorts. I see his bludge.

"Daniel! why are u packing all the time?!" I say laughing.
"ahh why u lookin!" He says laughing along as well.

We than hear a knock at the door and i go answer it.

"SUPRISE!!" Corbyn, Jonah, Jack, Ashley, Ava, and Christian yell.

"i'm confused what's happening?!" I say.
"We heard your moving so we wanted to come party and make ur last days here great!" Ashley says.

I smile and group hug them all.

They all get changed in their own hotel rooms and we all go down to the water park area. Daniel non stop splashes me. I of course splash him back.

"Wanna go on a water slide with me?!" Daniel asks me.
"HELL YEAH!" I say grabbing his hand and running to the tallest water slide there is.
I sit between his legs and he says "I don't think you wanna do that, you know how i get.." Daniel says so i tease him by rubbing my back slowly against his 🍆. He groans trying not to make a scene. We than go down the water slide together. Daniel looks at me and smiles in enjoyment of my presence.

We get done at the water park and go back up to our room and have a little party.

"To mikayla, zach, reece, and ryan who couldn't make it but will be with them soon!" Corbyn says holding up a wine glass.
"Cheers" Everyone says and drinks.

I get very drunk and all i remember last was taking those 8 drinks.