Chapter 4: Plan to save River

Bryan's POV:

Mario had called a meeting so we could come up with a plan.

Mario: Seductive Rose is up to something if he targeted River and we need to find out why!!

Xylo: Maybe he targeted River because he was close with Bryan?

I looked down after he said that as Inpu held me close trying to calm me down.

Kaykrae: I mean Xylo as a point. Now that we know why the question is now how do we save him?

We were all quiet for a while when Mario sighed.

Mario: If Seductive Rose is similar to the last time then he has a hideout! If we find that then we can find & save the River!

Bryan: Mario as a point! We find his hideout, we find River!

Xylo: But how do we find it? I don't think he'll do what he did last time and it will be a floating island mansion!!

Kaykrae: That is a good point! With what you guys told me when he took River he didn't try to go after you he just kidnapped River.

Xylo: That is correct! And from what I could tell is that he has gotten stronger & has new abilities so we need to be careful!!

3rd Person's POV:

Mario, Xylo, and Kaykrae all talked about how to save River while Inpu hugged Bryan to make sure he was ok.

Inpu: It's going to be ok Bryan, we'll get him back safely!

Bryan looked up at Inpu with a worried/hopeful look in his eyes.

Bryan: I hope so Inpu... I do hope so!

[Raven: Sorry for the wait but here is chapter 4 of Twisted Fantasy! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend & see you guys in the next chapter!!]