WeLL iD bE dAmNed GUCCIIIIII

🌺(Y/N) POV🌺
immediately questions were thrown at me "one at a time please" my head starting to hurt "well miss where is the master of the house" "your lookin at her this my house" they started laughing while I kept a straight face I'm pretty sure I know why to "that's funny but a woman especially a woman of color couldn't own such and we don't appreciate liars" Claude said "um yes all women can own a house like such are you trying to be racist" "miss excuse him but could you tell us where we are" Sebastian ask "yeah your in America in (C/N)" "that's even more of a reason a black women could not own a house like this why are you a house slave" Alois said "mabey she's a free slave but still how would she afford this house" Soma said "first off what y'all not bout to do is disrespect me in my house two it fuckin 2020 slaves are no more" they all were shocked after I said that "yeah anywho let me introduce myself I'm (Y/F/N) and this is my home" "we're are our manners we are-" "no need I know who you all are and before you try and kill me again just know it's impossible so...there's no point" "how do you know all of this" "welp your all in a different dimension and here your all fictional characters" "what do you mean fictional characters" "I mean your all not real in this world" me and ciel was going back and forth "if were here then undertaker must be here also" Sebastian said "yup" they all looked at me "how do you know he is here" as if on cue a loud laugh was heard from the kitchen "undertaker" "yes mi lord" unnie came out the kitchen and handed me a plate full of bone shaped biscuits "thanks favvo" he smiled "your welcome deary" "so this is where you been we've been looking for you for 2 weeks and what on earth are you wearing" "well mi lord this is the modern day clothes" "plus it's been less than a week...that's a big ass time difference" "your very unladylike how taught you to be such way" "nobody that's just how the world is now" "so your parents didn't teach you where are your parents anyway" I looked down at the plate of biscuits it fell quite "my parents don't live with me they um ion wanna talk about it" "we are sorry if it's a touchy subject" ceil said sounding sorry "nah it's fine anymore questions" "actually yes I have a question" "yes William" "is that a death scythe" "yeah it didn't brake when we hit it a death scythe can cut though everything" "no it's not a death scythe all my weapons are like this even a death scythe can't cut though it" "WHAT NO HUMAN WEAPON CAN BE STRONGER THAN A DEATH SCYTHE!!"grell yelled "well who said it was human made" me and undertaker started laughing because of the faces that they made "w-what do you mean by that" Ronald said scared "this weapon was made by the one the only Poseidon" I said very pro prideful "you mean the Greek God of the sea?"Sebastian asked "yes him" "so your Greek" "no but I do speak it and some other languages" Ash is starting to look even more uncomfortable than before "so if you can't die and you have weapons from the Greek God Poseidon that must mean you're also a Greek Goddess" "yes I am but please don't tell no one that nobody in this world knows that not even my best friends" "your secret is safe with us just like our secrets are safe with you I hope" Claude said I scratched the back of my head "yeahhhhhhh anyways since I guess you guys are staying here from now own let me show you your rooms" we all got up l put the rest of the biscuits on the table in front of me and we walked up to the first first floor "alright Grell,Ronald,ceil and Sebastian,Alois and Claude come with me the rest wait at the other stairs" they all followed me without a question down the hall we came up to the first door on the left "Grell" "yes dear" "this is yuh room"

that's a big ass time difference" "your very unladylike how taught you to be such way" "nobody that's just how the world is now" "so your parents didn't teach you where are your parents anyway" I looked down at the plate of biscuits it fell quite ...