The Queenz Community

Hola Peeps, 

Welcome to the amazing, awesome, magnificent, spectacular, stunning, absolutely breath taking Queenz Community!

We, your queenz *hair flip*iKnow_imAwesomeSexiestAssOutTherequeenieexxx and -EmsMustPotate are bleh de bleh to welcome you here! 

We love and respect Nutella. If you don't, this is not the place for you. 

I'm gonna say the cliche line now: "wE'rE nOt LiKe OtHeR cOmMuNiTiEs" 

No, I'm not just saying that to get you to join us. I mean it! 

We have no services like review shops, graphic shops, editing shop, *whatever other shops you peeps run* and most importantly, we are not going to hold any of those hectic book awards that burn the hosts alive!! 

We're going to base our community on   F U N   A C T I V I T I E S  O N L Y 

We'll come up with ideas one by one. Your can trust your Queenz to be smart *smirk*

Now, there's a slight issue... we require discord... I highly recommend making an account because it is super fun there; especially after you join The Queenz Community. 

But we do have activities outside discord too. So, you can totally join that even if you don't have discord. 

Our personal tag is going to be #BlehDeBleh
You can use that tag to find our books.... and a hidden graphic portfolio by the queen who came with the word BlehDeBleh, Maxxie... 

Now move on to the next page.....