Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

Day 265 without her in my life. Im not sure I can go much longer without calling her. I need to call her. I needed to tell her how sorry I was. But she didn't want to hear from me. why would she want to hear from me? I broke her heart. I betrayed her. She would never forgive me.

I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair. Louis walked in and looked at me which meant it was time to go get ready to go on stage. I stood up and made my way to the dressing room. I sighed and got dressed in my black skinny jeans, black t-shirt and brown boots. I got my ear pieces in and sat down in Lou's chair for her to fix my mop.

"Have you talked to her today?" Lou asked as she started on my hair.

"No. I thought about calling her. she doesn't want to speak to me though. Lou I miss her so much." i admitted.

"I know you do. I can tell by how sad you get when you talk about her. and when you sing a few songs." She said.

I just sighed and shook my head. I needed to call her damn it.

"I'll call her after we go on stage." I stated.

"Good! You need to." She said softly.

"Hally!" I heard the familiar tiny voice and turned my head to see Lux running from Tom to me.

I picked up the toddler and gave her a cuddle which she returned.

"Hi Lux! I've missed you." I stated happily.

"Miss you too." She giggled happily and held her blanket in her hand.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up Amber's name. I sighed and bit my lip nervously. Maybe I wouldn't call. I'll text her.

'Hey. It's Harry. Maybe we can chat about what happened?'

I hit send and waited nervously.

MY phone buzzed amost right after I hit send.

'Error 203: The number you are trying to contact has been changed or is no longer in service. Sorry for the inconvience.'

FUCK!

This couldn't be happening. She changed her number? I must of really hurt her.

(this is a very short chapter, but tomorrow will be updated with a much longer chapter!)