Unloved Chapter 1

***********trigger warning***********

I lay on the floor crying. "No one understands! No one gives a fuck about me! I can't live like this!" I shout out from my blanket. I push the covers off me. I lay on my bed staring at my ceiling tears coming out of my eyes still.
I could die right now and no one would give a shit about it. I slowly get out of bed and walk to my closet I open the door and grab a small cardboard box out. I open the box. I noticed the blood on the small knife, I start to tearing up again. I carefully grab the knife and start walking towards my bathroom. I whack my back to the wall and slump to the floor. I take the blade to my flesh. I make the first mark and again and again I make marks until I feel blood puddle under me. I sit there in this bloody mess crying not because it hurts, because I remember my real dad. Me and him up on a hill overlooking the lake, his hand on mine. This was before he died and I started to cut myself.
   After I stopped bleeding I got up and wash the wounds I placed my weapon back it the box. I quickly strip out of my bloody clothes. I changed to my PJs. I quickly run downstairs to get a mop for the blood. After I grab the mop I heard the door open. My stepdad came in. I quickly run upstairs with the mop. I run in to my room and lock the door. I lean on the door to get my breath. After I got my self together I mopped up the blood on my bathroom floor.
    I wait for my stepdad to fall asleep in the den. I place the mop back in the hallway. I go back to my room and check my phone. I got a text from my sisters
I / sister
S : Hey, sis can you pay for my prom dress?
I : No does it look like I am made of money?
S: just this once please
I: No ask our stepdad
S: please Dad would pay
I: Newsflash I am not dad
S: Oh fine don't pay! 😡
That hurt that she brought up dad just to get me to pay for some stupid dress. I set down my phone. 
After that fight, I decide to go on my laptop and Skype my best friend. I login and click on her picture. She is always on. After the video loads, I see her and her boyfriend on her bed kissing an stripping. I quickly turn off the video. And log out of Skype. After that sight I need to do something to forget it. I click on Google and go straight to YouTube. I look though the recommended. I don't care for what YouTube thinks I like. I go to my music play list. I Pull my headphones toward me, I plug in my headphones to my laptop. I lay in bed listening to music until I fall asleep.