Unloved Chapter 2

I wake up tangled in my headphones and hair. I must've had a horrible night sleep. I look at my laptop to see what time it is 9:30 am. Ugh... I slowly sit up as pushing my laptop away. I get out of bed. I go to my bathroom, I quickly notice that there is blood all over the walls in letter they read GET OUT.
What does that mean? I feel like something is watching me. I see someone walk by the bathroom door. I started to feel cold. I quickly run to the den. I knocked on the door, nobody answered. I open the door and in the arm chair I found my stepdad bleeding from a hole were his heart is. I stared at him not knowing what to do. I looked at his face, odd I thought his face shaped it fear his eyes still open. I carefully walking towards him. I shut his eyes.
I ran out of the house I was starting to feel sick. I grabbed my skateboard, bare foot and in PJs. I skated to the closest police officer. I yelled at him to stop. Hearing me he did. I ran towards him telling him I found my stepdad dead in the den. He asked me were I live, I told him he asked me to get in his car.
After we got to my house, I took him to my stepdad. He called for more police officers and a ambulances. After every one was here. The ambulance rush my stepdad to the hospital. A police woman asked me if there was anything else I found. I took her up to my room, I apologize for the mess wasn't expecting anyone to come up here. After that I showed her the blood on my bathroom walls. She takes a picture of the words. Then she asked if anyone else home at the time this happened? No I said. Then she asked me if I would come to the station for questioning, after I take a shower and get dressed, and would you like me to stay here with me, well I do that. I answer her that I will come done for questioning and I would like if you stayed here. After that the police woman left the bathroom. I quickly stripped and took a shower, I grabbed some clean clothes and put some makeup on. After I come out of the bathroom, we drive to the police station.
I did as the told me not my first time at a police station. I was here once for drinking under age. But never for murder. They asked me questions everything that happened that night. I stayed there for the whole day.
After I finished being questioned. I didn't have any place to go. I went home to grab a few things that I could live with out. I went to the hospital to see my stepdad.