why do you hate the stars?

"Why do you hate the stars?" Were the words that came from her lips that precise moment.

I struggled to keep my sight away from her warm eyes. "So you like them?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm tired of thinking," I said, pursing my lips together. I'm cursing myself for not being able to stop my heart from racing.

"Gabi!"

We both turned our heads to that girl who had yelled her name. That was also my first time meeting her. It was Camille.

Camille asked Gabi, "Sino 'yan?" as she dragged her away. "Kanina pa kita hinahanap!" Gabi was waving at me, a broad smile on her face as she looked over her shoulders.

"Siya? Si Lea 'yan!" She said, her gaze still fixed on me. "Siya yung sinasabi ko sa'yo—yung hate yung stars! I'll have that girl I told you about learn the beauty of the stars."

A timid smile forming on my lips because of her sillyness was interrupted when someone suddenly appeared. That someone happened to be my Jade.

"I'd like to see you trying!" Exclaims Jade, waving her hands as well. "Give it your all!"

And then there was.. that's where the story of us started.

***
Here are the characters

Jennie as Lea
Lisa as Gabi
Jisoo as Camille
Rosé as Jade