Chapter 1 (November 7th-November 11th 1989)

Casey Yumeno was born into a family of 8 being the first born child. The most Unloved and ignored child of the 6. At the age of 10 a tragic accident befell the family causing Yumeno to lose all her family members and also causing severe burns to her face,arms and legs. She wears long pants, a long sleeved shirt and a mask to cover the scars of the past.

After that Yumeno was diagnosed with a Schizoaffective disorder which caused her many problems and led her to become the life of the nocturnal killer. A Notorious serial killer at night and a Strange HighSchool student at day.

NOVEMBER 7th,1989
Salem Newspaper received a letter from the supposed Nocturnal Killer thought it can't be proven true at the time being. The Nocturnal Killer is a New serial killer in salem

Dear Salem Newspaper

     I'm your new upcoming serial killer you can call me the Nocturnal Killer due to my Killings happening at Night. I just wanted to introduce myself and Tell you folks a few things. First I have all you running circles in fear of me police included. I hear the voices of Confusion in town all the said rumors of me, including my real identity. It honestly makes me so happy to think such a strange and abnormal person can sneak by so easily. I have you all on your toes like "When is the next attack" and "where". I mean I think I passed by all the cops in town without them taking a second notice of me. Anyway this is just a warning to continue to search if you like it will not end well for you.

Sincerely

The Nocturnal Killer

NOVEMBER 8th,1989

Yesterday the local newspaper received my letter. I just wanted to introduce myself so they can match a name to their killings. As for me the past few years preparing for this life it has been going well. But Right now I have work to do. It is night after all time for a move. I put on my black hoodie and leave to my usual alley, not that it matters where I am or what I wear due to the fact my victims never live long enough to tell anyone about my appearance. I spot my victim as he walks down the alley. I've seen this guy around before, Tye Ryder is his name and he's the perfect victim. As I walked closer to him he turned noticing my knife and running off. I did not want to look suspicious so I did not pursue him.

Now you may think that is a problem but not really due to the fact that i wear a mask during the day to cover up my scars and burn marks. So I'm not judged or so I thought. I'm in high school and I'm judged and bullied everyday due to this mask. But if i were to take it off i would be bullied more. Now let me explain I do not kill as a revenge for my years of bullying. My crimes are way more thought out killing just simply gives me a feeling of being complete. In a world fueled with hate and misery I stand as a Criminal of feeling.

Nothing I do I couldn't justify in court if I were to ever get caught. But I doubt because I don't even have a lead or a suspect for that matter.

November 9th,1989

Tye didn't show up at school today, not that I'm concerned. I just like to research my victims a little bit before I kill them. Tye Ryder, 18, third son of the famous author Melody Ryder, one of 5 kids his siblings ages ranging from 3 to 15. Now I'm not a stalker, I may be a murderer but I'm not a creep. My demons are trying to control me once again as always. Anyways all i can do at the moment is wait.

November 10th,1989

I have to be careful with my actions if I don't want to get caught. No need to get impatient. Tye will die by my hand im sure of it. As i was saying my condition is called Schizophrenia. Which if the school people knew I would get bullied more, possibly beat up. Kids, especially High School kids are restless with bullying. I need to focus more on the task ahead.

Now that it's lunch time I can go look for Tye, that is if I can slip by the bully's without being noticed. I walk down the hall but before I reach the end of the Hall I'm stopped by the biggest bully in school, Ellis Erickson. He's not only a jerk he is also the quarterback star of the school. I try to walk past Ellis but he stops me again.

"Where are you going Yumeno ''says Ellis as he laughs with his friends. "I'm going to have lunch like everyone else Ellis'' I say as I try once more to walk past him. "Look at this freak" says one of his friends as Ellis trips me knocking my mask right off my face. "Leave her alone '' says Tye from down the hall. Ellis mocking says " Wait is she your girlfriend". "No, I'm not dating him Ellis" I say as I pick up and carefully place my mask back on as I turn to face Tye. "Thanks Tye but you don't need to defend me. I probably deserve it anyway "I say. "No one deserves to be treated like that no matter how bad a person you are '' says Tye.

Tye then turns and walks down the hall and I proceed to ask Ellis something. "Ellis,can I talk to you in the alleyway after school?" say. "Why would I do that?" Ellis said. "It's about the essay that you force me to do for you" I say. "Fine whatever after school 4 o'clock you better not be late" Ellis says as he walks away. Now to find Tye again I need to make friends with him. Damn the bang ring oh well i will find later time for class.Class goes by slow but as so i know it's the last period of the day and it's almost over.

November 10th,1989 4:00pm

I walk up to the alleyway and see Ellis standing waiting for me. This will not end well for him. Not because I want revenge but because I need to make the nocturnal killer safisted. " There you are, what was wrong about the essay" Ellis says. " I just wanted to say I'm not sorry for this oh and by the way you are not going to be missed" i say. "What, did you just say to me do you know who i am" Ellis says. " of course i do you're the jerk who bullied me for years oh and who can forget the quarterback star. I guess the school will just have to get a new star" I say. "WHAT, who do you think you are?" Ellis says. "I'm the Nocturnal Killer" I say.

I hit him over the head and knocked him out. I then proceeded to put his unconscious body in my car because now is not the time to kill him. I go home and wait till nightfall. It is now nighttime and I drag his unconscious body to the alley and wait for him to wake up. " Where I am," Ellis says. "An alleyway" I say. "What are you going to do to me?" Ellis says. "I'm just giving you what you deserve quite simply really. Oh and don't beg for your life I'm not sympathetic and will not show you mercy" I say. Before he can say anything else I put a knife out of my pocket and end his life. Now I'm going to leave his body for the cops to find.

November 11th 1989, 7 am

I wake and turn on the news.

(Breaking news the police have found the body of the young quarterback star from Salem Highschool, Ellis Erickson. According to the police his body was found in the alley of Fredrick. They also found the nocturnal killer signature in the alley.) So they know it's the nocturnal killer he killed that jerk...... good he deserved it.

Now that I know that it's time to go to school. As I walk up to the school I'm stopped by Jake Miller and Alexander Alfred or Ellis Ericksons best friends. "Did you hear what happened to Ellis last night '' Jake says. "Yes, I'm sorry for your loss. He was a jerk but he didn't deserve to die '' I say. Of course he deserved to die but i'm not going to tell his best friends that. "At least you think so, I feel bad because I was the last to see him alive so I'm probably suspect number one" Alex says.

I walk past them into the school and then I see the Tye waiting by my locker. "Hey you ok" Tye says. "Hey, yeah why" I say. "I heard what happened to Ellis, that guy can't bully you anymore, anyway see you later yeah" Tye said. "Yeah" I say. Of course he can't bully me. I killed him and now I'm going to make his friends feel bad for bullying me for all those years.