Lelouch's Confession!

The Zakuro siblings were in school,They attended Ashford Academy and so did their friends Dante,Destiny,Arman,Anna,Taka,Ichika,Lelouch,Delta's girlfriend Vanessa, etc.The Zakuro siblings were very popular int Ashford everyone adored them because they were superheroes. C2 also knew that lelouch had a crush on Crystal and was shy to tell her! Crystal was known as the beauty of the town,the most beautiful girl that was born!

C2: Hey Lelouch! Why don't tell Crystal already how u feel about her!

Lelouch: I try but it always comes out the wrong way!

C2: That's because your nervous!

(Crystal and Delta were outside training with their beys on the bey stadium at Ashford Academy Bey Club,When they saw a mysterious light so to followed it to a cliff,Crystal slipped off the edge)

Crystal: Delta!!!

Delta: I got u!

(Delta tried to pull Crystal up,but then he got pushed down the cliff and both Crystal and Delta fell to the bottom of the cliff,It was Villetta! She wanted to get rid of Crystal and Delta!)

Villetta: Goodbye Thunder Girl and Thunder Boy! (laughs)

(Villetta walks away,And Lelouch saw Villetta walk away from the cliff,he ran up to her)

Lelouch: What did u do?!

Villetta: U want to know?

Lelouch: If u won't tell.....

(Lelouch uses his power to hypnotize Villetta to tell him what she did)

Lelouch: Now tell me what u did!

Villetta: I pushed Crystal and Delta down the cliff because I wanted to get rid of them!

Lelouch: What?! But that cliff leads to the Dark Woods! U monster!

(Lelouch goes back to get C2)

Lelouch: C2! Villetta pushed Crystal and Delta down the cliff that leads to the Dark Woods!

C2: What?! I knew she wanted to do something with them! Come on we have to go rescue them!

Lelouch: Right! Lets go!

(Lelouch transforms into his Zero outfit and powers up)