Chapter 1

Dylan Jerome woke up in a large white room crammed up with huge complex equipment's he hadn't seen in his life. He was lying half naked on a long narrow bed at the center of the room. Lots of tiny tubes were placed all over his body and from a distance he could hear beeping sounds and behind the curtain, he could hear voices conversing although he could barely understand. A few hours ago, he was walking home from school on a typical Wednesday afternoon when all of a sudden, an unidentified car blocked him and some masked men took him in the car and zoomed off. That moment wasn't actually the best of his life wa even worst. He didn't want to being the cold, lifeless room and he did not want to be used for some crazy experiments. The thought of being cut open with a blade made him sick and a wave of fear and an gir surged trough him.

''Where am I ?" he screamed kicking his legs. There was a brief moment of silence. Then someone walked to him from the curtains. Although Dylan couldn't make out his features, he could tell it was a man, properly in his late twenties. He wore a white long sleeved coat and trousers. His hands were covered in blue plastic gloves and he was wearing a kind of white mask which covered  the whole of his head. There was a black line on it probably for vision but the fact that there was no breathing  hole made Dylan shriek. The man was holding a clip board with his right hand and a pen in the other. He stood a few centimeters away from him and his heart leaped .

"Not to worry boy, you're in a safe place" the man's voice sounded weired.

"But I don't want to be here!...I miss my family and my friends. I want to go back home!" his voice echoed all over the room.

"Take it easy on yourself so this will be done smoothly."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"We've done some experiments on you."

His voice sounded shaky and Dylan started crying.

"It hurts all over."

"I understand...we've already injected a pain killer so it will do it's work soon.And don't worry about your family,we've got them covered."

Dylan sniffed

"So I will begin with the questions now."

He brought the clip pad closer and started scribbling.

"Your name."

"Dylan...Dylan Jerome."

He wrote down something and his mask head turned to him.

"Good."

He continued,"And your age."

"Fourteen."

"Where specifically do you feel pain most?"asked the masked man.

"My left arm."replied Dylan

"Good"he continued

"Do you feel any obstruction while breathing?"

"No"

"Sure"

"Yeah"

"Try to move your left arm"

Dylan did exactly as he was told and he drew it back in pain.

"Fuckkk.. that hurts"

"Sorry about that, just relax yourself and it would die down."

"O-kay"

"Are your visions distorted"

"Yeah...kind of"

"Good"

Dylan was confused.What was good about not being able to see clearly?He hated this man and if he was in any way trying to comfort him, it wasn't working.