Meeting with Madhav

The next morning everyone got up and went to bath
Sahadev: brother your wound healed so soon.
Everyone sees Arjun get shocked he thinks how it get healed in less than a night.
Nakul:I think she has a great healing power. Quickly everyone gets dressed and started their journey towards Dwaraka.
They reached Dwaraka after some time. Everyone was in awe  and get attracted by the beautiful Kingdom.
Nearthe gate there stands vasudev with his two wives rohini and Devaki.kanha, balaram and Gada were also present there   with their wives. Pandavas with kunti and Draupadi went to them. They took aarthi and blessed the younger people and everyone goes to the palace.
Draupadi: govind this place is so beautiful. Krishna just smiles . Everyone talked for some time suddenly a small boy comes there with full of mud in his body.
Boy: rohini dadi !see what she did to me.
By hearing this she got so angry
Rohini:she won't change what I'm going to do with her.
Vasudev: why don't you just leave her today she is just a child.
Devaki by seeing this:jiji leave her one day please
Boy: stop supporting her.
Rukmini: Pradyumna stop your tantrums and welcome the guest .
Pradyumna looks at them with his beautiful round eyes:who are they mama
Bhama: they are from indraprasth by pointing kunti" she is your grandma" pointing towards Pandavas and Draupadi "they are your uncles and aunt now go to them take blessings and don't make them dirt with this mud".
He goes and takes their blessings and went away from there to bath.
After he went rohini started to say something but Devaki puts a hand in her shoulder she stopped.
Revathi: everyone go and take rest evening we have to go to the temple and everyone from Hastinapur,Panchal and kunti bhoj will arrive by evening.
Rohini , Devaki with Rukmini, Revathi,Bhama and vasundhra (I don't know gada wife name so I'm taking vasundhra as his wife)takes  Kunti and Draupadi with them. Arjun and nakul went with krishna and Gada balaram and vasudev takes other Pandavas .
Arjun: Madhav this palace is so beautiful.
Gada: when you see your madhav you forget about other people.
Arjun:ohh who are you
Gada:so you don't know me well what I'm doing here I'm going he fakes anger
Arjun:is it Dwarka people take pledge to prank everyone by showing your so called innocence . krishna and Gada smiles
Krishna:Parth we are acting what a big word I'm really a innocent he fakes crying
Arjun:i don't have time I'm going.
Madhav: what is this Parth you just got tired of this there is many more to come
They talked for long time and the time for pooja comes.