Christmas Shopping And A Possibly, Dead Best Friend

It's that time of the year again, Christmas time.

I pad through snow, making my way slowly to a Starbucks window. I look into it,  longingly at all that hot coffee and spongy muffins. I could kill just to be able to drink some of that coffee right now.

My surroundings start becoming colder as the night ages, I can feel my teeth chattering at the moment and I tentatively wrap my arms around my body.

This sucks, did I really have to lose my wallet and my stupid, good -for -nothing phone on Christmas eve? Eh, I don't even want to borrow someones phone to call Kristy , (who by the way, was supposed to be with me right now), my ego won't let me. I swear, Im going to kill her when i see her.

I'm leaning against the store's wall, when a guy walks up to me,

"Aw, babe, what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone on Christmas eve?", shiiiit, he's hot. And did he just complement me? I could probably stand next to him all night long and I wouldn't even feel the chill, because thats how hot he was, oh my god.

Sea green eyes, messy brown hair, jaws chiseled to perfection, probably 6"2 (you get the picture). Oh, and he was wearing a beenie- beenies are one my weaknesses.

"Um, just chilling, you know?", Trying to play it cool here.

"You look lonely , wanna go back to my place?"

"Nice booty you got there by the way"

What the hell did he just say? Why do the good looking ones have to be always end up being perverts? Urgh.

I flicked my middle finger at him, that took him by surprise and his brows shot up. I wanted to leave because I was getting uncomfortable.

By this time, snow had begun to fall fast.

He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could-

"Hannah, you idiot, where did you run off to?" Kristy ran towards me, snow turning an ugly shade of brown wherever she stepped , her hair flying all over the place and little puffs of breath escaped her mouth.

"YOU'RE THE ONE TALKING! YOU FREAKING DITCHED ME!" I hollered, creating a scene and making heads turn to our direction.

"Uh, why are you still here"? The question was directed to Thirsty Boy. I can't believe this idiot is still standing here.

"Such a bitch"

My right eyebrow shot up involuntarily. Who does he think he is?

"Oh ye-"

"Hannah , who was that?" Kristy motioned towards Thirsty Boy as he turned on his heel and walked away

"Some manwhore who wanted to rape me"

"I don't see anything in you" , Kristy joked

"Shutup, not in the mood to hold up my prestige"

"Alright , alright, lets go home and get you to bed, it's been a tiring evening ", Kristy has always been the sensible one, and for some reason, I smile, ever though my evening has been nothing to smile about.

"Kristy, you my bae", I give her a sideways hug as we walk back to our apartment and I've forgotten all thoughts of killing her.

"I know, I know, I'm fabulouuus ", she sings and I wack her arm playfully,

"Oh, and I have your phone and wallet, I took it from you when we were Christmas shopping , remember ?"

NO, I DON'T REMEMBER! SHE NEVER TOLD ME! (As usual)

"WHAT?!  SO YOU'RE THE REASON I WAS STUCK WITH A MANWHORE ?!?!"

I'm so going to kill this girl.

                                                      ____________                                                                                 

I was so bored, so um, made up this haha ^