Chapter 1: Now What?

(Neon's perspective)

"Is that all of them Dragonfire?" I questioned.

"Yup, look at them run. Now that our job is done, we should head back. I wonder what Athan has in store for us."

When I heard him say that, I was about to cry, but I kept it in. Athan has been killed and my promise to him has been broken. I tried to stop crying as I looked away from him, not to make myself looking like a fool.

"Dude are you crying? What happened?"

"Dragonfire, Athan isn't here anymore. And when I say that, I mean he's dead."

"So who's ruling the kingdom now?" The white kirin asked me.

"His son Xing, but his name doesn't associate with the kingdom anymore. He's named it Timacs, it was the name of the village that his father was born and raised."

As I explained an Idea popped into my head. The academy that Xing attended attacked Timacs, maybe if we eliminate all of the kingdoms of Equestria, Timacs will be the only one standing and Xing could expand through the land, making it his.

"Hey Dragonfire, wanna blow some shit up?"

"Like what? Give me an example."

"We should go to Xing and ask him if we should declare war on the other remaining kingdoms from the great war. That way, we could have fun instead of doing boring assassinations for money."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll get my troops for the siege we're going on. You speak to Xing and get your troops as well."

As much as this plan sounding cool, we 've attacked by a group of bandits.

"Whoa shit, be careful these guys mean business" a bandits said.

I was dicing half of the group with my forged sword from volcanic ore, while Dragonfire was sniping the others.

"Any last words bandits?" I ask.

"Fuck.... You..."

I executed him brutally as Dragonfire watched. Another group was approaching us, but my aura was fully charged. I aimed my revolver at the group and just devastated them, just nothing left. Once we secured the area, we headed back, hoping that we can do whatever we wanted.