Revamped Will It Kill You: Zero

Revamped  01/08/2021

Will it kill you: Zero

8/06/2020

Fabian

Zero enters the living room of a home. He sees a familiar looking woman laying face down in blood. He approaches her. Checks for a pulse. He said to her ‘get your lame ass up bum.’ he said as he pinched her on her butt.

She screams as she rolls up to sit. ‘Pervert.’ she takes out a hanky to clean the blood from her face. ‘What is your problem anyways. We finished didn't we?’ she asks as she looks around the room.

‘Well you are laying in the target's blood for one thing. And where is the body?’ he asks her as he took the hanky and finished up spots she missed.

She stops him then looks around the room. ‘Well it was right here a moment ago.’ she said poking at the spot with the pool of blood.

He bonked her on the head saying ‘i keep having to tell you to stop playing around until you are certain it is finished. Now we have to go look for her.’ he said getting up to go look in the kitchen.

She tosses the hanky aside. ‘I know i didnt eat her. So what's the big deal.’ she asks, watching him go into the kitchen.

The man steps foot in there. He notices bloody footprints. He looks up at the woman sitting at the table ‘hell, you are one tough woman, you know that.’ he said walking towards the table.

‘Yeah, i know i am. I was also prepared for this day. But I'm really in no condition to put up a fight. That brat in the other room, was she swimming in my blood?’ the woman asks as she drops the revolver she had been holding onto the table.

‘Yeah, that brat is my kid sister. She enjoys the darker side of things let's say.’ zero said giving the relationship status between the two. 

The woman pours them a drink. She hacks up some blood. ‘I just came in here for one more stiff drink. Would you do an old woman a kindness, and join her.’ she said holding up a shot to him.

He nods. He sat across from her. He took the shot that had a drop of her blood fall from her lip as she poured it. ‘I am not entirely a monster. He said as he waited for her to lift up her glass.

She struggles as she has lost a lot of blood. ‘Im sorry. I think my motor functions are failing me now. How pathetic the Ice Queen now looks.’ she said as her eyes began to fade.

He lifts up her shot glass. He clangs them together. He puts one to her lips and the other to his.

She looks at him with tears starting to run in with the blood. 

They took their shots. 

She looks at him. Then to the girl coming into the kitchen.

‘Brother, i told you i didnt eat her.’ she said as she stood there watching. She asks ‘so what's this? How come she gets to drink and i can't?’ she asks 

Zero replies 'it's a dying kindness. And you’re still under 21.’ 

‘Siblings. So cute. She especially is adorable. I would have loved her if she worked for me. Killing all the people I needed killed.’ the ice queen says remembering the old days .. before today when she dominated the criminal empires of the State. 

‘Yeah, we kill them with love. Our slogan with the agency.’ he said as he pours another round for them.

The ice queen writes with her blood a code. ‘In my room upstairs. Money. Jewels. The good shit. Materials that if you wanted can rule over the state like royalty. As I did once. Also in a red case, documents on some of the most corrupt pieces of human garbage that still breathes.’ she pauses as she hacks up more blood. ‘Sorry you had to see that.’