Introduction

In no way, shape, or form am I taking rights to the people used in this story. The youtubers belong to themselves. I own the rights to the plot and my characters in this story. Any references to real life is purely coincidence.

This story will involve; Mental Illness and bxb or yaoi. If you are uncomfortable with any of these subjects, please leave the story. If you decide to stay, thank you for the support.

Have a wonderful day! ~Sora <3

Name: Asher 'James' Bailey

Age: 16

Minecraft Username: L0tus_fl0w3r

Discord: L0tus_fl0w3r#9228

Twitter/Instagram: Official_L0tus_fl0w3r

Youtube/Twitch Username: L0tus_fl0w3r

Gender: Male

Appearance: 5'3, waist length, fluffy, sandy blonde hair, underweight, super skinny its a problem, really good at singing even if he doesn't think he is, sounds like a girl due to his mic so everyone draws and thinks of him as a female, needs glasses because he can't see 2 feet in front of him (Borderline blind in right eye. He usually covers it with his glasses or his hair when he uses contacts for the day.)

Nationality: British

Family: Mother; Deceased. Father; Alive. Sister; Deceased (Committed su1c1de because of mental illnesses). Brother; Alive (Bullied Ash throughout his life until he moved away.)

Sexuality: G E Y- Sorry, He's Gay

Mental Illness: Insomnia, Anxiety, and Social Anxiety.

Work: Cover Song Singer, Voice Actor, and Artist. He does youtube and twitch on the side for extra money even if he only has 2k subscribers. On twitch and youtube he plays all sorts of games but he does a lot of minecraft and skribble.io because he can be as artistic and creative as he wants.

Final note- Check out this collage a friend made me- I LOVE IT ♥

Also will include swearing so- yeah-