열일곱번째장

"UNNIEEESS CONGRAAAATS!!" Yujin shouted as she run to the hall towards the two

It was Hyewon, Yena and Yuqi's graduation, Yujin was with Yuri. Yujin hug hyewon and then yena, The two can't help but smile.

"Congratulation hyewon unnie~" Yuri greeted.

"Thankyou yuri ah~" hyewon hug the younger and yuri hugs back.

"Yah! you should congratulate your girlfriend first." yena pouted, hyewon rolled her eye while yuri smile as she walked to her girlfriend side.

"Aigoo! It's not like I'll take yuri away from you." hyewon said, yena being a child, she stick her tongue out to hyewon.

"But congratulation Bud!" hyewon said as she bro hug yena.

"Congratulation too you kwangbae! See you in work field." yena reciprocate the hug, hyewon chuckles.

"I'm so tired of your face." all of them laugh.

"Hey baby~" yena turn to yuri.

"Congratulation to my beautiful handsome hardworking baby" yuri said as she put her arms around yena's neck while yena put her arms around yuri's waist.

"Thankyou baby~" Yena smile widely as she look at yuri's eyes, yena lean in to capture yuri's lips but—

"Ghaaad! Can't you two get a room???" The couple look at their right to see Yuqi.

"Right timing to ruin the mood yuqi." yena rolled her eyes.

Yuri smile then she peck on yena's lips.

"Can I get more later??" yena whisper to yuri.

"I'll think about it." yuri pinch yena's cheeks.

"Hey! Congratulation to you Yuqi!" yena said, both of them hug, Yujin and hyewon greeted yuqi too and hug them.

"This call a celebration!!" Yujin shouted, the five of them just laugh.

*Pop*

The sounds of wine bottle pop echoed through the living room same as they shouted.

"Congratulatiooooon to my unnies slash hyungs" Yujin shouted as she put her arms around the two and pull them towards her. The two just smile.

"Let me take a picture of you three" Yuqi utter as she click the capture button.

"Congratulation Young Choi, and Ms Kang" Mrs Kim smiled as she place the food on the table.