Chapter 5: Settling In, Part 2

Armored Core and Azur Lane are both properties of their respective owners.

I only own this story and nothing else.

++++++
White Knight of the Azure Seas

Chapter 5: Settling In, Part 2
++++++

Noblesse is inside his NEXT, calibrating all of the systems that he needed to calibrate as well as check the status of his ammo.

After settling in the dorm room that Sheffield had guided him into, he went out towards the dockyard to inspect his chassis.

He had done a simple check of his equipment, mainly munitions and energy levels, and he still have 298 rounds in the magazine of his rifle, and he expended six shots for his Laser Cannons.

Not only that, after the extensive checks that he had done, he learned that his generator have a much higher power output that the original, meaning that he can last longer in a protracted fight.

His FCS is also upgraded to a certain extent, which allowed him to track targets without the need of visual acquisition, which had already helped him in his previous fight.
Besides that, he can still use his visual acquisition to put his targets on his reticle, but with the upgrade, he can track them and make predictions of their trajectories and compensate his attacks using it.

And the armor plating of his true body can take far more damage than before, whilst maintaining the same weight and energy drain.

Whatever event or whoever thought of upgrading him before he chucked him here is preparing a contingency plan or two.

And it involved him, which is still baffling him.

Shaking his head, he looked over his ammo situation once more. Sooner or later, he will need to find a way to replenish his energy weapon's ammo, or else he will fight with only his MR-102R and his laser blade in the near future. For now, Noblesse finished his calibrations before he dismounted from the cockpit.

Noblesse then felt his stomach churn, making him frown. He is feeling hungry.

'Well, that's new.' Noblesse thought, as he walked towards a cluster of buildings for a new task.

'This is the feeling of hunger, huh?' Noblesse thought, as he continued his journey towards his query.

Finding something to eat.

++++++​

"Where are we going, Javelin?" Laffey asked, as she followed Javelin towards their destination.

"We're looking for Mr. Noblesse, Laffey, and ask him if he wanted to eat alongside us." Javelin said, as they head towards the docks, where they can see Noblesse's NEXT from a distance.

"Oh. I thought we're looking for him because, um, you know..." Laffey said, as she drank her soda, and of course, her 'insinuating' words made Javelin's face go red.

"W-What you mean by that, Laffey?!" Javelin exclaimed, as she continued walking while facing Javelin, unaware that she will bump into something, or rather, someone.

*THUD!*

"Ow!" Javelin said, as she landed rear first into the ground.

"Are you alright, Ms. Javelin?" A familiar voice rang on Javelin's ears, as she looked up, and saw Noblesse looking at her, his hand reaching out to her to help her stand.

"I-I'm f-fine, Mr. Noblesse!" Javelin stuttered, as she reached Noblesse's hand and stood up.

"I hope that you're fine, Ms. Javelin." Noblesse said.