༒Childhood Bestfriend༒

"Evie look at me !! I'm a great wizard," Theo said, holding a small twig

Evie laughed cheerfully at the swings looking at his brother.

"Theo, I want one too!" Draco said, trying to snatch the small twigs from Theo's hand but he just fell to the ground instead.

"Draco!" Evie and Theo scream at the same time.

"Oh no Draco, is it hurt?? Please don't cry" Evie said, holding his hand.

"DRACO GET UP! You're not allowed to cry, stupid boy! You're a Malfoy for Merlin's sake!" his father yelled from inside the windows.

"Draco it's fine we can share, or you can just have it ..I'm going to eat anyway," Theo said giving his wood twigs to him.

"Thanks, Theo," he said.

"Draco are you okay?" Evie asks.

"I Uhm...I'm okay, let's go to the garden" he paused, grabbing her small hand. "I have something to show you"

They both run outside the Malfoy manor straight to the garden near the greenhouse.

"I want to show you this!!" he said pointing at the small water fountain. "My father just made it yesterday, he says that the water inside the fountain is enchanted and very expensive" he smiles proudly.

"It's beautiful Draco," Evie said, sitting in front of the fountain. "Draco?"

"Hmm??" He hummed. "Do you think we can be friends forever?" she asks.

"Of course ev, Forever??" he took out his pinky fingers.

"Forever" she smiled, linking their two pinky fingers.

She was woken up by the sound of knocking on the door, she opened the door seeing her little elf friends.

"Miss Evie, Misses Elizabeth is waiting for you in the dining room"

"Thank you Willy, tell mom I'll be down there in 30 minutes" She smiled and closed the door quietly.

Evangeline saw her childhood best friend sleeping on the couch peacefully, oh how she missed the old Draco, the one who always protects her and makes her laugh every time she comes over the manor before he turns into a bully when she starts talking to other people outside the Slytherin houses. She just can't believe how this cruel and vile man once was a sweet and caring person.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," He said rose from the couch stretching his long arm. "You know it's rude to stare right, young lady?"