Shower sex - Sally McKenna

Y/N - Your Name/TW - Smut, mention of suicide, and smoking

I've been stuck in Hotel Cortez for 2 years, I killed myself the day I got here because I was tired of my family treating me like crap and not long after I started dating Sally...my princess.

I enter the hotel room that I share with Sally, once I walk in seeing on sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette; I smile a her before closing the door making my way to her, I kiss her lips and take the cigarette out of her fingers and take a drag of it placing it back in her fingers.

I walk to the bathroom, undressing myself not bothered to close the door because Sally always joins me. I start the shower placing my hand under the water to check the temperature before climbing in the shower, feeling the warm water run down my body... not a few minutes later Sally climbs in and wraps her arms around my waist and placing kissing on my neck.

I turn around making eye contact with her beautiful brown eyes, I pull her into a kiss rubbing my tongue on the bottom of her lip asking for entrance; We make out for a few minutes until she pushes me against the shower fall pinning my arms above my head, she kisses down my neck to my breast taking them in her hands before sucking on one of my nipples after a few seconds she switches to my other nipple making me moan her name and hit my head on the wall but the pain is covered with pleasure once I feel her finger on my clit.

"Oh god Sally... pleaseee", I feel her smirk against my breast "Please what baby girl?" I moan as I feel her finger tease my entrance "Please fuck me Sally" She kisses down my stomach coming in contact with the skin above my core, she places one of my legs on her shoulder kissing my thigh making her way up to my vagina.

"Oh go- please Sally make me cum pleaseee", "Mmm I love when you beg for me".. she places a kiss on my clit making me buck my hips into her face, she slides her tongue up and down my folds; I start to ride her face for a few seconds until she finally obeys and places her tongue inside my entrance while rubbing my clit with her thumb, I moan her name louder while I feel myself tighten around her tongue before I cum she removes her tongue making me whine but she replaces her tongue with her fingers and taking my clit between her lips.

"OH FUCK SALL- YES YES YES" I start cumming on her fingers while the water runs down my stomach onto her hair, she removes her lips of my clit and letting me ride my high and then she removes her fingers placing them in her mouth moaning at the taste. She stands up and places a kiss on my swollen lips making me moan in her mouth, she shoves her tongue in my mouth making me taste myself on her tongue.

She breaks the kiss after placing one more kiss on my lips... we both wash each other then cuddling on the bed telling each other's about our day.
---------------------------

A/N - Sorry if this is short I wanted to write it and publish it before I go to school, have a good day and/or a goodnight🥺😖