The Begining

Bella POV

Edward just left me in the wood lile crap, I thought he loved me and would never leave me but here's my answer to that.

I went home to find charlie sitting on the couch drinking a beer and watching baseball.

I cooked him some chicken and rice, we ate in silence.

It was was hard to sleep that night it felt like there was a hole in my chest that would never go away. Guess ill just to deal with right, I mean love will never lasts and if you love to much your gonna have to face the pain.

I woke up the next moring and got ready for school i didnt say much to charlie. I got the keys to my truck and left. I pulled up in the parking lot in my usual spot expecting to see Edward get out of his volvo but he wasnt there. I guess i got so lost in thought that i didnt notice Mike walk over to me. " hey bella how was your weekend? I heard cullen and his family left town that sucks im sorry." I could tell he was kinda happy that they left. "Uh yeah they did leave town" i said while getting out of my truck. "Well i got to go fo class bye mike""bye bella ill see u at lunch."

I guess i was lost in thought all day cause the next thing i knew it was lunch. I sat with my normal group jessica, angela, eric, mike, tyler and lauren but i didnt think she liked me. They where all talking about a trip to la push again they invited me but i politley declined. I went home after school and made dinner for charlie and after i ate u wenr up tk ny room and sobbed. That was my normal routine for the next few months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE

This is a new fanfic i decided to write since my last ones didnt work out much so im not gonna make another chapter until i get 5 likes and 3 comment understandable right??? Oh and im gonna try to write 2 stories at the same time ao check that one out also its called Evening star random title ahah

Byeee babes

#SWED