Maid for you - Dreamnap 1

-Persona ship , not irl. Just fluff // slight nsfw

✈︎
Matching costumes

Third pov

"Alright Sap, Im ready to see your costume!" Dream said as he sat on the edge of their bed.

The blonde was dressed as a Prince for the halloween party they were attending. Sapnap has been keeping his costume a secret though, all Dream knows is that it'll match his in some type of way.

And so now Dream sits nervously as the bathroom door opens slowly revealing his lover.

He was speechless, mouth slightly parted as he sighed. Eyes trail down the younger's body. Up and down. His guts felt as if they flipped, butterflies filling up his chest, making it harder to breathe. Cheeks a light red as he makes eye contact with Sapnap.

"W-What do you think?" Sap stutters out as he holds the ends of his maid dress, doing a small curtsy.

Dream doesn't say anything yet. He can't find the words to describe his partner. All he could think about were all the things he could.

Sapnap felt little under Dream's gaze. He felt shy, knees weak, face hot and red, and his heart fluttered with every sparkle in Dream's eyes as he eyed him up and down for the millionth time.

"You lo- You're really— I- you look beautiful pandas. So so so beautiful..." The blonde finally spoke up as he noticed his partner body language.

He put his hand out for Sapnap to take and so he takes it, Dream pulling him closer to him so he could sit on his lap but not before spinning him around.

Sap giggled as he twirled, never letting go of Dream's hand.

He settled down onto his lap, placing his hands on his chest as where Dream placed his hands around his waist.

He stared at him once more.

"You look so damn fucking hot, no way you're going out like this." Dream whispered out but sapnap only furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Why?" he began almost already whining.

"Because if I already want to do so many things by just looking at you, I don't want every other person to think about you the way I think about you." He says nuzzling himself onto the crook of Sapnap's neck.

"Is that so?" He whispers moving his head to the side to give dream room to do as he pleased.

"Mhm."

Sapnap laughs pushing Dream down onto the bed before he got up and walked over to his vanity.

Dream rolls his eyes as he wanted to continue what he was doing. "You knowww we could have our own party." He says staring at Sap as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

Dream's eyes trailed along each and every curve of Sapnap's body, he found him so perfect even if the younger was insecure the blonde male always reassured how beautiful he was.

"Dream we are going to George's party, we already told him we'd be there." Sapnap turns serious for a bit as he ties his head band around his head.

"Fine." Dream huffs out getting one last glance at his partner before leaving the room to go start the car.

But the image of Sapnap in that dress was implanted in his memory forever. No way it was ever going to get forgotten. Every-time he thinks about it he can't help but smile at how lucky he is to have such a stunning boyfriend.

Either way he patiently sat in the car waiting for his lover to arrive. And so he did, walking in his classic vans as he had his phone in one hand and a water bottle in the other.

He got in the passenger seat and turned to face Dream who looked as speechless as he did the first time.

"You look really hot." He says and the dark haired boy laughs turning a soft pink.

"Dream...you already said that.." He whispers out placing his hands on his own lap.

Dream smiles, "Cant believe i'm letting you go out wearing this. If you're a maid, shouldn't you do what I say?" He says placing a hand on sapnap's thigh.

Nick smirks making eye contact before saying, "You can give me orders sure, but who's to say I'm gonna listen."

Dream bites his lip, squeezing his thigh before looking away, "You keep telling yourself that, my love."

Sapnap giggles before rolling his eyes and telling dream to hurry up and just drive already.